here with me 25

Virgils pov\\\\\\\
He sits his coffee on the nightstand and lays down.
"I really dont wanna talk right now Princy."
"We dont have to talk then." He leans in and kisses me a couple times. I sweetly kiss once.
"I just dont understand."
"Dont understand what?" He asks stopping the kissing.
"You saw what I did. You saw that i lost it" i stand up from the bed and start pacing. "Why do you still wanna be here. Why do you guys still care. I'm not a good side and you know that i never will be." He furrows his brow. I cup my hands over my face. "I dont have any remorse... Princy everything is cold and emotionless. I feel just like i did when i arrived here. I.. Ive been seeing stuff thats not there. Hearing things." I cross my arms and shut my eyes. And stand still. He gets up and walks over.
"We will get through this vee look at me." He takes his pointer finger and places it under my chin, lightly pusshing my face to look at him. I open my arms.
"I love You. Im not leaving. We Will get through this, but not by yourself." I look down not wanting to meet his gaze so he dosent see the tears. He holds me tightly and we stand there for what seems like forever. He dosent know how much and how little I feel at the same time. I can feel his heartbeat through my shirt hes wearing. I look up at him with a weak smile. He looks down at me.
"What are you smiling about?"
"Why are you wearing my clothes Princy?" He laughs and hugs me tighter.
"Lets try and sleep we need to get back to a hundred for Thomas." I say. He yawns and lets me go.
"Thats a good idea." He agrees with me. We walk back to the bed.
He lays down under the covers and I snuggle up to his chest.

(Le time skip brought to you by a empty jar of crofters)

Thomas pov\&&&&&
(o a new pov)
i should just take a couple days for myself to.... Heal? There all not at a good state. So I'll just post some shorts for the next couple vids, and take like a 2 week break to get my head together.
I haven't posted a sandersides in a while. Thats the first video ill do after the break.
Is Virgil gonna be okay? Is Roman gonna break up with him? Will that cause me to hate myself again? Is deceit really a bad guy? Will logan ever get his pin back? (Lol had to)
All these thoughts swim around in my head in no particular order. I wasn't feeling great and happy. I know none of the sides are either. I just cant get my thoughts to get in order. There just floating around in the open sea, inside my brain.
I really hope there gonna get better. What if....
No no way. I dont know if that's even possible.....
But
No. N. O. No?
I summon Logan.
"Greetings What can i help you with?" Logan asks immediately.
"So i was thinking-"
"Please thomas let me do the thinking." He says shaking his head.
"To bad. Anyway can we......" I
"Thomas please, spit it out theres no reason to get all jumbled" he states
Sometimes i really dislike my traits.
"Can we erase virgil's mind?" I quickly say before he continues to roll his eyes. He looks shocked. Then composes himself.
"I know I usually know the answer to stuff but I honestly don't know if thats possible or not." He puts his hand on his chin as he thinks.
"Do you think deceit would know?" He nods at my question
I summon deceit
Wow never thought i would do that.
He shows up with a snake wrapped around his shoulders. He stumbles and almost falls over.
"That was not a new feeling. How do you guys do that every video?" He looks at Logan almost pukeing
"Why the snake?" I ask.
"Patton is not helping me move to a room in their part or the mindscape." He points to Logan.
I nod and logan nods back.
"So What am I here for?" He asks noticing the glances me and Logan shared.
"Do You know anything about memories and if we can erase somones?" Logan asks. He gives us a surprised look.
"No I know nothing about that stuff. What are you going to use my knoledge for?" He asks nodding. .....
Its so weird him being cooperative.
"We were going to see if Virgil and roman would like the recent incident to be erased from their minds." Logan states. Deceit laughs really hard. And then realises we weren't joking.
"Wait... Your joking right?" He say looking up at us. I shake my head no.
"Oh well then..... I cant be of assistance then." He nods
"So you can erase there latest memories?" Logan asks.
Virgil shows up. Scaring all of us. He looked scared himself.
"Okay.... why am i here? I was asleep." He looks around. Then to me."wtf are you doing?"
Shit shit shit.
"Uh.... I am discussing... Things..." He rolls his eyes.
"Really not gonna tell me?" He taps his foot in frustration. Logan adjusts his glasses.
"Virgil we were disscusing... If we could erase... memories.... WHy are you two looking at me like that?" He asks confused while Virgil processes what he had said.

(Author here: so for some reason my phone keeps spelling logan like loagn and sorry if that shows up somewhere. Anyway hope your liking these chapters. Question do you like the longer chapters or the multiple smaller chapters that you dont have to wait as long for? Tell me in the comments. Thanks for reading love you guys, that personal author note coming up so keep asking questions. 👋)