stressed and bent 68

SPOILERS DIR DIR

Virgil's pov/////

I hold the scalpel up to the persons neck "DONT TOUCH M-" Dee clamps his hand over my mouth.

(((Reminder Dee can speak regularly in the dark scape)))

"I'm here to help idiot." He says. My eyes widened looking at him. I lower the weapon.

"Okay hell yeah let's go home come on let's go!" I whisper yell. He looks down.

"We can't do that. If I try and bring you out you'll diffuse. I have to help you by getting you strong enough to leave on your own but I have to play the game so they think I'm helping. Which is gonna be difficult. Now we don't have much time so drag that." He points his hand at the medical knife in my hand. "Against my cheek and struggle against me while I tie you back. Dep has two minutes before they come back here. He can't regenerate here so he has to go back to the dark regular place or whatever." My mind reels trying to understand everything he's saying.

"So where are we?" I ask pulling the knife to his face. I know what game he's playing because I've played that game. The only difference is we are on the same team this time.

"He used your powers to create a small mini basement type deal for the darkscape. If you try and leave normally you'll be killed by your own magic. So I have to get you strong enough to break the basement entirely. But it's gonna take some convincing. Drag the bla-" I slice part of his cheek on his human side. He grits his teeth. I drag my hand around the blood to get it to look realistically bashed.

"Now get on the table. And let me find the rope." I point to a box next to dep's desk. He runs grabbing it. Tying it around my wrists. "Okay how about when we hear them you run around the corner and I grab the rope. Try and make sure to struggle as well." I nod

"Thanks for coming to get me Dee." I whisper.

"Guess what I can tell you the completed truth here so guess what?" He says smirking.

"What?" I furrow my brows confused.

"My name is Janus." I gasp.

"Fuck, I owe Logan twenty bucks. Damn all knowing book nerd." I kinda laugh. I'm sure I look awful right now. Jan glances over smirking. "Wh-" I hear them.

He mouths "three. Two. One." I roll my eyes shooting up running out of the room. Dee holds the end of the rope tightly.

"LET ME THE FUCK GO SNAKE BASTARD!" I jerk the rope farther down the hall I practically run into Remus and I fall over, Janus pulling on the rope harder.

"Get the fuck back here stabby bitch-" He says jerking the rope towards him my arms being pulled that direction. I look up at Remus and dep scared. I sit up trying to get away but as I expected dep wraps the red chains around me. Sighing.

"You know I don't love having to hurt you so much." He puts his arm up in the air dragging me into mid air. Air starts to be a luxury I can barely afford. Moves his hand to the right and I get thrown up against the wall. Every bone in my body hurting. "But you leave me no choice but sometimes." He sighs. My eyes were closed about to pass out he drops me to the floor as the hit sent me to unconsciousness.

Janus pov ////🐍

Fuck. I wasn't aware of that ability. Ugh that looks real bad for him. Bad deceit! That wasn't helpful!

"So Deciet your here?" Dep looks at me crossing his arms as the red chains vanish from sight.

"I thought about what you said. And your right. Thomas doesn't want me. So why burden him with my presence? Right? Besides my family is here with you two." I do my facade. Play the theatrics. "I also gained so much knowledge of what goes on in their turf. So when can i start? I'm ready to help with the take over."

Logans pov////// ππππππ

"He's gonna wear himself out." I think aloud trying to figure out Virgil's message from earlier. It's been hours. And Roman has been non stop sparing with the dep-look-a-likes. I got a versions of what that was but I have no idea.

I bang my fist against the desk my glasses slumping off of my face. Patton and Remy both look up at me.

"How come Dee is never here when we need him?" I say trying to suppress the anger from going any farther. But I think I lose the fight.

I walk out to roman. He finishes another batch. "Roman! A word." I shout grabbing his attention.

He walks over grabbing his water and the towel. "Did you figure it out?"

"There was only one key piece of information I could obtain. He is in a different part of the darkscape. Like when we go into the imagination. They have separate pocket "dimensions" if you will. And in one of those is where they are holding Virgil. It explains how he was glitching so bad. But that's all I can gather." I try and stress that I did my best to figure it out.

"Okay I understand." He nods taking a long drink of water.

"Roman you need some self care time. You can't do This all day long. It's not good for you. You need to eat as well. How about you take a break and get some sleep and when you wake up me and Patton will have dinner ready?" He huffs. Knowing I'm right but not wanting to admit it.

"Fine. Wake me when the food is ready or if anything new happens." He says snapping. All of the dep corpses disappeared. A small comfortable looking couch appears in the corner of the room. He snaps again a bean bag chair showing up next to the couch.

He lays down. Patton walks up to me. "What is it patton?"

"I can think but not regularly." He said so calm and happy.

"Patton what do you mean by that?" I look confused hoping it's what I think it is.

"What do I mean by what teach?" His head tilts. I shake my head.

"Patton can you help me make dinner?" He nods at my question. Walking past me to the kitchen.

((((Oh my god did I just get a chapter done while having a weird anxiety attack???. Yes yes I did. But I hope you all enjoyed this long chapter. I swear they are leading somewhere. Have a great night y'all try and get some sleep babiessss. Also I might post a chapter about my thoughts on the new ep in the next chapter.))))) ~bandersnatch