talking it through 24

3rd person pov\\\\\€€€€€€€€
Thomas sits down next to deceit and roman sits down next to virgil, which was seated next to patton who was on the edge of the table corner where logan sat. Deceit was next to logan and thomas next to deceit.

(Idk why i had to do that but i felt like yall needed to know where they were sitting.)

Virgil's pov\\\\\\\\\\\\
Thomas comes in with..... Is that Roman? Why does roman look so...... Like me.
Anyway. Thomas comes to sit at the table with us and roman sleepily sits next to me.
"So i assume you want to hear all that happened as well?" Thomas just nods at my question
Theres to many people satring at me..... There gazes hurt.... They burn into my skin....
"So as you all know i... Left yesterday to fix a problem. Well that problem hurt deceit. I cant tell you his name because of reasons, as you know I and deceit are darksides." Patton gives me a look of 'no your wrong(I will physically fight you)' he has hurt still in his eyes. My leg starts bouncing and my hand grips it.
"Its true. I know that ive become 'one of you'" i put finger quotes in the air. Roman puts his hand in mind under the table. He must have noticed my bouncing knee. I soften at his touch." Well this problem has hurt deceit to many times, and as much as i hate to say it me and the snake are, frenimies. I left earlier to go to the dark side of Thomas's mind. The problem resided there. I had fought him and found that he had a healing ability. The only way to stop him is by killing him." My voice cracked and my heart shatters at the faces of the others. Logan and deceit had closed there eyes at the last sentence. Pattons eyes start to water a little again and Roman looks down and squeezes my hand under the table. Thomas just keeps his face straight but i can feel his anxiety rise while I speak. " I lost it...... I...." My voice breaks and i trail off patton hugs me then lets go quickly knowing I don't like being hugged. "I had to... Cutoffhishead." I say quickly and they all take a minute to process what I said. "I killed him...." Roman then hugs me and Patton joins him. I see Thomas's eyes feel hurt and logan was still trying to wrap his head around it.
Patton and roman let go as i shut my eyes tightly, not wanting to see anymore.

Romans pov\\\\\****
I watch him fall apart. Shutting his eyes tightly. I squeeze his hand tightly to let him know, 'its okay every thing is alright' but i couldent think of anything to actually say. I am so tired.
"Okay Well this was a fun talk. I'm going to my room" he stands up "you guys can talk about me behined my back all you want. Sianara." He does a two finger salute and disappears before i could grab his hand.
"Well this was a interesting talk." Logan states adjusting his glasses. Patton gives him a mad look then softens.
"I don't know what we are gonna do. Hes killed someone. And hes not gonna get over it until we figure out how to fix this." Patton states and wipes his eyes and puts his glasses back on.
"You are right. And as usual we are at a loss of what we should do." I yawn and rub my eyes.
"Roman You really need to get some sleep." Thomas finally states.
"No. Cant sleep. I... I just need coffee." I get up to go to the kitchen and thomas just sighs. Knowing why I cant sleep.
*image of his head*
I drop the empty cup it breaks and patton walks in.
"Roman are you feeling any better?" He asks knowing the answer. I dont respond I just pick up the shards and toss them into the garbage. He hangs his head.
"Wow I can't help anyone today."
He whispers under his breath and walks out. My heart shatters at his statement.
Me to pat. Me to.
I get my coffee made and see logan and deceit talking now. I guess Thomas left.
I walk up to virgils room and knock.
"Patton please dont..." He says defeated through the door.
"Its not Patton." I say opening and entering closing the door behind me. He sighs and lays back on his bed.
"Im sorry for keeping you up last night." He whispers. I lay on the bed and set my coffee on the bedside table.

( Well I'm going to do a couple short chapters for a little while. Sorry if you like the long chapters better. Anyway the next post will be a authors note)