theory time with me!

This is the author here, and i have a theory.
Though it has nothing to do with the story and probably wont do anything with it in the story i wanted to throw this out here.

So I believe Virgil is lying about his name. Heres why.

He and deceit have a background, obviously, but i think dee knows his real name,...
In 'am i a bad person' during the part where Virgil is on the stand, deceit keeps talking about Virgil and his name, virgil gets heated about it.
At first glance it just seems like he was talking about him not telling them for so long, but why would virgil get so angry about it? Or maybe he wasnt?
Maybe he was getting stressed over the fact that deceit could tell everyone that he had been lying about his name. He was so scared about this he loses his cool and yells.

I'm telling you go watch the part right now with this in mind and tell me im wrong.

No really go watch it.

You back?
Yes? okay now. I know what your thinking.
Why would Virgil lie about this?
Well my guess is he doesnt like his real name so he lies about it.

His real name could be menacing, hard to pronounce, evil sounding, or just plain embarrassing, so he lies about it and says his name is Virgil.

Yes his anxiety would be hightend because of lying, but Virgil is usually good at hiding feelings, keeping quiet.
In my opinion i honestly think virgil still hides most things from them because he's scared how they will react.
Including his name.

In summary

I think virgil lies about his name because he dislikes it and is nervous on how they will react.

Deceit knows about it and holds it against virgil.

That is why he gets so angry while talking about his name in
'Am i a bad person'

(End of summary)

Story time

Authors pov\\\\\\£££££

I had told one of my followers this
CreepyTobi and we had a conversation that turned into pure chaos. I was laughing so hard my mom came to check if i was okay. (I promise)
Anyway we came up with a idea for a book about this topic and its fucking halarious so if you wanna read that here https://my.w.tt/YQ1LfYDnwY
Is the link.

I will post on this book more often than my other ones because of how much i just really enjoy writting this book.

I love you guys so much and I'm happy about the community we are apart of, thank each and every one of you.

Well see all you guys gals and non binary pals in the next one bye 👋

Edit; BITCH WAIT! I FOUND ANOTHER FUCKING HINT THAT ITS NOT VIRGILS LYING ABOUT HIS NAME.

In DWIT remus tells thomas his name and thomas is surprised but then remus is like.
"I would never hide anything from you." It shows virgil after that and bitch look at that guilty face!

Why would Virgil feel guilty? Everyone else didn't say their names straight out of the gate.

Okay thats just something to think about 👋 bye