shower 58

Virgil's pov//////

I cant believe he just left me, ... After laughing at me for so long.

I was still sitting in the bath the water drain was closed and now the tub was half full and the shower head was off. I'm sitting half of my clothes still on, sulking. I was trying to think of what i can do. What's flame resistant?

It takes me a couple of minutes to think of some ideas and then i just decide that I'm just gonna call Logan. But before i could I hear a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I yell hoping it was Logan.

"Its Logan." I hear him say from the other side of the door. I flick my wrist unlocking the door. I put my legs up on the side of the tub so he could tell I'm half dressed.

"Thank god Logan i really need yo-" I stop talking when I see logans expression. "Logan? What's going on?" I sit up in this awkward position. He rubs his eyes.

"Can i sit with you?" I nod he sits on the floor against the tub crossing his legs. "Why are you sitting in a half full bath with half of your clothes on and .... Burnt clothes on the ground?"

"I am having a bad morning. I was sitting in my room and my hands were just like, 'we're gonna catch on fire now and your gonna almost burn down the house and all of your clothes.' So i had caught my clothes on fire so i jumped in the shower and they wont stop so imma sit in here until they stop. What about you?" He kinda giggles.

"Pat had walked in on me having a breakdown including cutting. I didn't notice him until after i threw the blades across the room." I sigh.

"You gotta lock those doors man. But im a hypocrite because while i was having the incident roman walked in and fell down laughing because i didn't lock the door." I was trying to make my voice sound more raspy while making the jokes, trying to get him to laugh. "God we are messes." But alas my voice was still like how it was while i was there it still has that weird layered thing on my voice. I have tried every at home remedy I could find for weird voice problems, I even meditated with my powers to see if I could control it but I just couldn't. It's died down a little bit, it has less layers to it I guess? But it's still ... It's still showing what I really am. "Logan, what is actually making you upset? Is it just him walking in on that or is it what he said about it?" I ask grasping at straws.

"He wants to help me. ... I don't want help. I don't want him to help me. I don't want to talk about it. I'd rather just figure out how to fix myself, by myself. I don't need anything besides coffee and knowledge-" i interrupt him.

"And Patton. Though you don't wanna say it, you need him. Do me a favor, open that cabinet next to you. Grab that bottle and hand it to me." He looks at me confused and opens the door and grabs the whiskey bottle i had put in here awhile ago. He cocks his eyebrow sideways and hands it to me. I crack the fresh bottle. "I figured we needed this." I gulp a little down and hand him the bottle.

"This.... *sigh* just don't let me drink too much." He says chugging some down.

We stay like that for a while silently drinking and talking about recent problems. My hands seem to stop freaking out so i stop worrying about it.

"*hicc* yeah Patton is really cute." Logan says probably gave him a little too much. I screw the lid back on and tell him to put it back in the cabinet. We sit there for a while longer just laughing, drunk off our asses.

Romans pov\\\\\***

"Well its not like any of us know more than what we just told you. Right?" I ask looking around at the group everyone nods in agreement. "So the next step is tbe plan we discussed. Thomas do you understand everything we have talked about?" He nods. "Well then we should be good. Remember we cant tell logan or Virgil anything about this so keep it between us." Everyone nods.

"Babe you okay?" Remy asks Dee. He looks like he got knocked out of a trance..

"I think this will work. It worked before. Why would it work now?" He lies.

"I just hope it doesn't hurt verge." Patton states looking stressed.

"You all are acting like we are heading into war, calm the hell down. It should be a easy fix as long as I keep up with it." Thomas says shrugging. "I'll call after lunch but then you guys need to help me with editing the new project. Im sorry im keeping you so busy Roman." He nods sympathetically. I nod back.

"Thomas is right everyone, just take a breather and don't worry, that will make the problem worse... Class dismissed." I bow sinking down to outside of Virgil's door.

I hear giggling and a few hiccups. The door was open so i walk in i look to the side to see the bathroom door open as well. Showing a drunk logan sitting on the ground up against the bath with a drunk soaked shirtless Virgil sitting still in the tub with just a little water left in it.

"Oh heyyyy princey." Virgil slurs. Logan stands up.

"That's my que, later verge." Logan wobbles past me out of the room and down the hall. I hear patton and then Virgil flicks his wrist closing the door behined me. He stands up walking twords me.

"Hi virge, is my boyfriend drunk?~" i smirk as he leans against me. He looks up at me. His hair messy and damp from the water.

"I'm not that drunk." He kisses me. "Now logan is drunk. Im... Just a little tipsy." He smiles.

"How cute, my little baby is drinking from the big boy cabinet." He cocks his eyebrow.

"What, my little slut have a daddy kink or something?" He says pulling me down by my sash and biting my neck.

"Guess you will just have to find out wont you?~" I joke.

(Sorry for the filler chapters, i know they are annoying. Next chapter will be a smut, byeeee)