remus part two 30.5

If this fucking deletes im going to lose it.

Virgils pov.\\\\\\\
We sink down to be greeted with a cold and dampness hitting us. The dark undertones of the lights created even more of a creepyness to it.
Welp this is as horrible as it usually is.
The door to deps room was closed and we slowly walk towards it. me in the front then dee then Roman. Roman had his sword out, dee had his snake cane out and was holding it like a baseball bat. And my hands were emmiting a purple and black fire. I get close to the door but my hands shake because I was to scared to open the door.
Dee puts his hand on my shoulder.
"So you want me to open it?" He says. I was to scared to muster words so I nodded and he steps in front of me his gloved hand placed on the door, he slowly opens it sticking his head in then he lets out a sigh.
He opens the door all the way carelessly and walks in.
The room was not in the state we left it in fact there was no remained eveidence of the fight besides a melted doorknob on the bathroom.
There was no blood, no body, no head, no misplaced books, no broken bookshelf, not one thing out of place. The other two look around the room whike i walk to the bathroom door.
I hold my hands up to the door about 2 feet away from the door and I interlaced my fingers. The other two see that im working and they come over and stand behined me.
The door starts glowing and a invisible force pushes against me. I pull my hands apart harder, and i see the wood start to crack as the now lavender door slightly shakes. My body becomes heavy and the force pushes back on my hands, the melted door knob starts to seperate from the wood. I groan at the pain and goosebumps show up on my arm.
Finaly the door knob flies across the room, and i drop to the ground, a small amount blood covers my lips. Roman holds me as i wipe off the blood.
"*cough* open the door." I say weakly and deceit moves slowly towards the door and pushes it open.
I see a weak, malnutritioned, terrified remus slumped on the side of tub. He was to weak to move all he could do was open his eyes a little more.
Princy gets off of me gently dropping the sword nd entering the bathroom with snakey.
Roman lets down his hand to help him up.
"Come on we wont hurt you." Remus glances and lifts his arms up a little but then me and him lock eyes. He looks terrified and scoots closer to the corner hiding his face. I move to the wall by the bathroom so he couldent see me anymore.
I litsten to the conversation.
"Come on just get up brother. You have to eat!" Roman yells in his demanding Princy voice.
Deceit whispers something that i couldent catch, then I hear shuffling.
Deceit walks out tears in his eyes.
"Are you okay?" I ask quietly. He shakes his head no. I nod at him.
"You can go if you want. Me and Princy got this, you can go, i know this is to much for you." I studder out quietly, i nod at him in reasurance. He nods back and sinks out. I peek in on roman pulling remus's sash. I roll my eyes. And walk out facing them. Remus's eyes shoot up at me and Princy falls over on to the ground and huffs.
"Get over here Princy. We need to leave before you to become one being instead of staying separate. You can't be in the dark scape long or you will start to fade." He does as I say. "We opened the cage now we can't force him to come out but you know what we can do?" I smirk up at Princy he looks back in confusion. Remus looks at me with terror in his eyes.
Good your scared. I guess thats payback bitch.
"Listen here you little asshole, in a couple of hours i am going to come back here. WHEN I return I want these things done, you have moved from this bathroom, you have eaten something other than deodorant, AND YOU MUST TAKE A SHOWER!.... If you dont complete these tasks i will come back and hurt you in some way.. DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND?" I yell scaring him. He nods.
"Well you have changed a lot you emo fuck." He slowly says quietly. I just roll my eyes and grab princy sinking back to my room.
Instantly i turn to him kiss him on the lips. At first he was suprised then he deepens the kiss. We gasp for air.
"Thank you for coming with me Roman." I say and he just frowns.
"What? what did i say?"
"You never call me Roman. I like princy." He pouts i just giggle and kiss his neck passionately.
"Okay Princy."

(Okay this was not EXACTLY what i wrote the first time but it was close enough, im still pissed off that 2 of my fucking chapters got deleted. Anyways how in the fuck do i almost have 1000 reads Holy hell that's amazing thank you guys so much. Also love that some of you are voting for it, that means a lot, bye 👋)