i just wanted to write down

Oki i wanted to write down the diffeent personalities of each character. .... I dont make sence but it will in a minute. Also ps this is not a part of the story.

Patton:
In the fandom his personalities dont stray too far from eachother. The standard deviation in his traits are minimal.

First up: dad character

-will hug you if you need it.
-puts a big smile on even if hes not genuinely happy.
-will encourage and take care of you when your feeling down.
-will activate dad mode if your refusing to take care of yourself.
-will make you soup when your sick
-dad jokes is a must
-cheesy jokes will be required if your not smiling.

Father :has taken care of Logan and roman sence they were toddlers.
(If you haven't seen this look it up its adorable.)

Father and mother: logan and patton have taken care of roman and remus until remus was taken/given to the darksides. Virgil becomes apart of the family later on. (Time works weird in the mindscape)

Roman: standard devation is high. His personality changes alot creator to creator.

Some people make him a snarky bitchy bastard while others make him the kindest prince that just want to take care of everyone and everything.

Prince: loving sweet and will bite your head off if you mess with their loved ones. Sometimes a smartass but mostly caring. Singing is sometimes the only way he can figure out how to express himself. His mental state is happy and knows how to deal with his emotions heathly.

Jock prince: snarky jackass, a bitch that drinks coffee at 3 am just for the fun of it. Is actually caring and has many ideas and feelings but he hides them away for the facade of the cool guy that everyone loves.

Virgil: standard deviation is not to high but no to low. Everyone can agree that he has some angsty qualities but some creators take it farther, for the good or bad of the story.

Angsty badass: is a bitch, has depression, will slap anyone at anytime,

Chill stoner: the title explains everything.

A small innocent scaredy cat: is afraid of everything and is jumpy. Big bottom energy.

Quiet weird kid that is secretly a cinnamon roll: stays quiet and loves art and secretly enjoys one thing or another. Is sour on the outside and sweet on the inside. Mostly stays in their own head. Lets depression control them without fighting back.

And people mix these together alot to create their version of Virgil.

Stinky rat boi: is pretty much the exact same as he is portrayed in the videos. Is chaotic and the only diffrences between peoples headcannons is if hes actually tourtured or is he secretly a cinnamon roll.

Deceit:(o.o boi this is gonna take a while.) Standard deviation high.

Deceit evil BASTARD thats manipulative: is actually evil and has tourtured the sides for no reason. His main goal is to make thomas a bad person.

Cynical but still sweet: was the one that was abused and he has old habits that he cant stop. Is trying his best to be a good side and help thomas but sometimes it just dosent work

Mom deceit: (is the fucking best plz go look this up) has been the parent of virgil and remus and [redacted] for a long time, is stressed and depressed but queen is trying her best for the kiddos. More like a "just walk it off" parent than a "oh no are you hurt lemme see"

Main mean girl: shady bitch that has bigger plans. Is the sassyist mother fucker. Is a mean top that will choke partner for fun

Remy: just like how they act in the vids and is a power top.

Emilie: also just like how he is in the vids. Is a power bottom

(Sometimes people make him kinky tho)

Thomas= god (thats all imma say)

(Hope y'all understood wtf I just wrote, if not don't worry about it, it has nothing to do with anyting in the book its just kinda fun to think about)