sour feelings 65

Trigger warning : sexual assault (mild) please read with caution.

Romans pov////

"But what about that red thing you did with your arms." Remy says from the far end of the table. He was laying over a couple of chairs with his head upside-down and feet leaning on the top of a chair.

We've been here for hours I was slumped against the wall tapping the marker on temple. Logan was deshevled against a notebook scribbling out ideas as Patton was up at the white board drawing butterflies in the corner.

"I don't even know what those powers do. The only thing I know is I can attach them to people and it will hurt them. I don't even know how to activate it. It's just when I'm angry. Also where the fuck is deceit at?" I then realise I haven't seen him in a long time. I look at Remy.

"He went to go talk to Thomas I have no idea what for but he's been gone since last night. I'm sure he's fine." He says blowing a bubble of gum, where did he even- eh doesn't matter.

"Can we please focus. Now roman what if we tried these powers out. Science isn't helping it's been weeks and it hasent worked. Im- uh ready to give anything else a try, I just want Patton back." He was desperate I could feel it in his voice deep down under those nerdy glasses he just wants his love back.

"Okay okay I'll try but I had virgil to lead me through it last time. Do you really wanna do this right now?" I ask unsure.

"Why not, we've only got one idea and your it. That's all we've got." Remy says. I sigh looking around at the room.

" Will you all get up from the table." They stand and I snap turning the room into more of a science lab tile on the ground but I leave chairs and a table. Smaller though. The whiteboard as well. Remy looks at me.

"Can I have a beanbag chair?" He says begging. I roll my eyes and snap and a beanbag chair appears but it's sewn up with purple patches and white string.

"Fuck hold up." I snap again and it's a purple leather beanbag instead. I nervously laugh.

Logan stands behind the desk notebook galore. "Roman can you make a target down the way." He points to the glass covering the kitchen door and window. I nod anxiety rising in me.

What if I mess up and hurt them.

I try and set those feel aside. And clear my head. I snap once more and it was a rubber dummy version of dep. "Okay Logan what should I do?" I say standing in a fighting pose.

"Patton. Could you come here please." He says to get Patton out of the way. Just in case. Patton walks over and begins drawing in a notebook by him on the desk like a well behaved child. "Okay roman what emotion were you feeling when it first happened?"

"Scared and angry? Worried." I say. I hear him scribble something down on his notebook.

"Weren't you holding a blade each time." Remy says with blast sunglasses on instead. Sipping a Starbucks coffee.

I summon my sword breathing deeply to remember what I was feeling. I let my anger boil to the top channeling all my thoughts of dep. My thoughts that Virgil might not be okay. Everything that's happening the fact that I feel powerless.

"-AN!" Logan shouts. I snap out of it I look at my arms,  red glowing veins pulse outside of my skin and clothing. My sword in my hands glows a bright red. I can feel the veins wrapping around my eyesockets.

"Okay what do I do now?" I ask scared of moving.

"I want you to slice the target with your sword and see what happens." He puts on protective goggles. "Pretend he's one of your sparing enemies in the imagination." He says scribbling away in his note book.