a different place 37

Virgils pov\\\\
I sink down out of pattons room only to be greeted by a sticky muggy cold. The air feels like it is suffocating me.
Home again home again.
I walk down the hall to deceit's old room and set my small backpack down on the bed. As soon as i do this the room changes too black and purple. I had moved my room back to the darkscapes.
Should i stay quiet and let them find me or go tell them im back?
It's your call.
Oh really?
Yep.
*Groans*
I walk out of my room and to the commons area, the steps were now black carpet instread of a gray.
I see remus... Crying on the couch?
I walk over and want to help him but thats not how this works.
I kick the couch.
"What's wrong with you trash can?" I say my darksides voice being fully used throughout the sentence.
"Well well well look what emo decided to come crawling back to his home." I kick the couch again.
"Shut up." I growl. He does so and shoots over so i can sit. I sit and press button on the remote changing the channel. He look at me confused.
"How-" I slam his head on the wall using his collar. Without lifting a finger or moving at all.
"No talking." He nods and places his hand on the back of his head. I actually hate doing this stuff especially to people that dont deserve it, but my plan will never work if i don't. They need to fear me. They have to so dep will come out of his hiding hole.
I honestly hate being a spy. But its a good plan.
What if they find out though?
They won't stop worrying.
And for the first time i got him to shut up.

Its been a couple of hours and i turned the channel to find out what thomas has been doing.

Princey has been helping him and Joan come up with new video ideas. I can see the hurt through his dazed look, hes trying so hard not to worry. I flip the channel back before remus walks back in.

Roman pov\\\\\\
I was helping thomas come up with ideas but all i could think about was virgil, thomas also couldent think of any new videos without Virgil in them because of me. Oops. He walks to the bathroom, to talk to me instead of yelling at air which is what Joan sees when i show up. Strange.

"What the hell Roman! Come on we can't use Virgil so please stop thinking about him. I cant think gay." He sighs looking in the mirror. "You gotta stop stressing. I'm sure hes fine wherever he is, i know you love him but worrying is not going to solve the problem. Your making me all jittery." He says shaking his hands forcefully like he had water on them. (That is what i do when my hands are shaking or i get jittery.)
He huffs an leans on the wall.
"Are you gonna be okay?" He asks me. I stand up straight(gay)
"Of course my dear friend, I will always be okay. Theres no way I can be not okay thomas!" I talk princely trying to make my feelings go away. He nods unsure of if im lying or not, but walks out of the room non the less.
I sink out and try to clear my mind , i end up in my room and flop on my bed.
I do some meditation exercises me and virgil had done together a couple times before.
Lets just say they were not working at all. I just couldent get my mind off of him.
Tears form in the corners of my eyes.
I didnt really think that i would care this much. Why am i crying? I know he is okay or thomas would be acting different. Right?
Asking these questions were not helping at all. A knock at my door brings me out of my thoughts.
"Roman can i come in." I hear patton ask throught the door . i wipe my eyes, trying to bring myself back together.
"Y-yeah pat." I say still trying to calm my breathing. He walks in and closes the door. He walks over and grabs my face. He moves it around. Examining my face.
"I said no worrying Mr." He laughs. A little and gently pats my cheek, while sitting down next to me. I lose all control i had and give in to my feelings.
I cry into his shoulder. He rubs my back and quietly shusshes me.
"Roman... I..." I look up at him.
"Roman I need you to be strong for a couple of weeks, okay? I really need you at a hundred. Roman i know you can do it." He hugs me tighter. I start sobbing again. We stay like that for a while then another knock is placed on my door. He enters, its Logan.
"Oh I'm sorry, was i interupting something?"he asks backing back out of the door.
"No stay" i say he walks over quietly and sits on the bed uncomfortably. Patton pulls him into the hug. I Stop sobbing and heave because my breath was a hard thing to catch. I lean out of the hug and wipe my eyes.
"Im sorry.. I . I ... i... He. We... How do you handle your emotions so well?" I ask studdering the whole way through. Patton looks at Logan.
"I have a stable rock to lean on, but... Theres no rock for you when your suppose to be one." He states. He gives a small smile. I smile back.
"So logan did you need something?" I asked finaly having my breath back. He adjusts his glasses.
"Oh! Yes well i was trying to figure out how you want to retrive Virgil. Only darksides and nurtralsides can go there, how were you able to sink there? It doesn't add up." He asks.
"Oh well i... I held deceit's hand and sunk down. Why?" I was confused on why the question was brought up now.
"Well I was concerned. That you had turned into a neutral side because of your relationship with virgil. Its worrisome because if you turn to a darkside you will fade and you and remus will become one again. Virgil is a neutral side meaning he cant be a light side but he can be a dark side like he was before. But if one of us is influenced by a neutral side or a darkside we can gradually become a dark side." He states with no emotion written on his face. Pattons on the other hand was expressing a lot of worry.
"Patton. Stop worrying I'm not gonna turn. He is just explaining something thats possible. Its not gonna happen okay?" I try to say in the most reasuring voice i could manage. I put bqck on my princey smile and stood up.
"Come on we should go help thomas." I say leding my hand down to the worried trait.

Virgil pov\\\
I need my fix. I need it. I need to cut like really bad. My razors are still in my room... But princey told me
He lied.
He said he didn't lie though.
He said that so he could have sex with you. Go now. go cut. You want to and i didnt even have to tell you this time.
Maybe you are right.
I get up and walk to my room.
I get out my sowing kit just in case. And bring it to my bathroom along with the rubbing acohol.
I got my box out and began working. Cutting, bleeding. This time i decided to work on my thighs. They havent been cut in a while. The blood pools into bubbles I watch them as the grow bigger and melt into other ones. Its just so relaxing. Getting everything just to shut up for a while. I keep city in carefully city in the skin a little deeper and faster every time until I went a little too far. It bleeds faster than the others and it looks a little bigger than them too. I get the towel out and add the rubbing alcohol applying pressure to get it to stop bleeding. I use my other hand to get my sowing kit out and unroll enough string . I cut it and then let go of my leg to put the thread through the loop and knot it.
I get to work sewing. Surprisingly I stitch it up well and it stops bleeding. I clean it and place a couple of good sized bandaids on the other smaller ones.
I clean up the bathroom hiding my supplies in plain sight and locking the box of well kept razors.

All I could to was think of princey. I really should just tell him i hate him so he will stop caring about me.

(Sorry the chapter took so long. I have a idea for somthing in the future of the time line but getting there is the problem, it takes a while to get focused on writing when you really just wanna write another chapter in the future. Anyway I worked on some logicallity fan art and here is the result.

Yay. It took a while but it got there. Thank you peeps so much for reading see you in the next one guys gals and non binary pals peace out.)