interview 44

Virgils pov//////
"If its Okay can you interview him later.... I just .. There's some stuff that i dont wanna talk about with anyone but Logan, he knows how to keep a secret" i try and give a light smile Remy nods.
"Yeah computer nerd we can chat later." He says getting off the chair and heading to logan. "I'll be in my room." He says to logan then continues to walk out to the door.

Logan sits down in one of the chairs and looks around.

"You know it should be really windy. We are really high up."

"Its the imagination room, its no place for logic, well.... Yeah its no place for reason." I say looking to one side of the cliff. I see the ocean really far down which is interesting.

"So ready to start talking?" Logan states and places his notebook on the table. He takes out a pen and places it next to the note book.

"Fine but... Me first. Why are you not unsettled by my voice right now?" I state and study his reaction. He sits up and looks at me.

"Its just a voice, sure its unusual and thomas dislikes it because it gives him the most stress, but for me I doesn't effect me normally. The voice imbodies irrationality, sure it effects thomas's logical viewpoint but if im stable that makes it easier to balance you out. I have to not be fazzed by it so it wont effect thomas. Does that answer your question?" He asks looking for conformation. I nod at him.

It does effect him idiot. Hes just better at hiding it.

"Okay first of all. Where did you go?" He asks.

"The darkscape."

"Did you move your room?"

"Yes."

"For you, how long was your stay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Time works differently there so for you how long were you there?"

"1 month and a couple days." Logan chokes on his spit at my reply.

"What?!" 

"Is that not how long it was here?"
I say confused. I was confused because he was surprised.

He adjusts hin self after coughing and straightens his glasses and tie even though hes gay.

"No. It was a week and a few days. Virgil its,... Wow." We both sit there and think for a minute.

"So what your saying is.... I'm older than all of you because I lived there for so long?.... Hahaha" I burst into laughter. "Im literally a vampire compared to you all!" I studder inbetween laughter. Logan scrunched his nose.

"Falsehood you are not a vampire, you are just alot older, but... That doesnt make sence." He sits there quietly then realises i was staring.

"So anymore questions?"

"Umm.... Yeah, a couple. So what happened why did you leave? We speculated that you went to be like a spy type of role." I nod,

"So I went to get information on dep it took me weeks to get him to crawl out of the hole he was hiding in. I had to act..... More violent, to get the information I needed." I sigh and stand up. The burning got worse so i walked off the kazzeebo and layed down in the snow.

"So i spoke to thomas after you arrived back home-" my brain thinks about it for a second.

Home- he said home.

"And thomas had gotten this burning sensation on his arm, he said it even left a mark but disappeared after a while. Do you know anything about that." I wanna lie. I wanna say no.... But I can't i....

"You promise you won't think any less of me?" I said quietly. He stays silent for a moment,

"I don't know what could make me think less of you Virgil." He says looking over at me laying in the snow.

"I... I had to tie up dep to get him to talk but... He would only talk after I hurt remus..... I burned his arm." I say sigh and look away. Logan gets up and walks close to the edge of the kazzeebo. He sits on the edge.

"You did what no one else could bring themselves to do, remus is going to be fine. You did what you had to do, don't hold it against yourself." I kinda laugh at the last part.

"For one hipacrit, for two, yeah sure, not holding it against myself." We sit in silence looking out into the wonderous scene around us that Roman just happen to throw together.

"So what information did you obtain?" He asks breaking the peaceful science.

"I... I found out his plan..... His plan for all of us."

(I'm super tired boi RN I had the first day of school today and it was awful. I hope the next day is better.... Probs not tho.
Okay well thats it for this one guys gals and non binary pals peace out.)