my croissant! 46

Virgils pov\\\\\\

Its cold, its so cold. Where-?

I open my eyes to see no more kazzeebo, no more mountain, i was standing on a ledge next to the door. I hear yells from the other side.

"VIRGIL OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE IMMA BUST IT DOWN!"

Sometime earlier...

Romans pov\\\\\\****

I woke up to a empty bed. I frown and think everything was just another dream. I had been having dreams about Virgil coming back for a while but the latest one was very elaborate and real feeling.

"Was it a dream?" I asked confused. I yawn and stand up throwing on some casual clothes to start the day, just a red sweatshirt and some white jeans. I look in the mirror to see some bags starting to form. "Virgil." I whisper to myself slightly smiling.

I sigh and walk into the bathroom getting ready for today. Using some hair spray and a blowdryer. Deodorant and perfume. I walk out into the room looking again looking a little less like a absolute mess.

After lightly putting on some makeup, I walk out to the hallway and to the kitchen and living room. Down the stairs there was pat and remy sitting on the couch. I looked at them confused.

"Where is Logan? He's always up this early." I say walking into the kitchen and leaning over the counter, i started a cup of Joe and glance at the door.

"I forced logan to sleep. He hasent been getting enough." Patton says getting up from the couch.

"Hey! I helped ya know?" Remy says to pat sarcastically. I roll my eyes at the slight banter.

I finish the coffee and pat walks in.

"Did ya check on Virgil yet kiddo?" I almost fall backwards.

"THAT WASN'T A DREAM?" I yell confused. He shakes his head no now confused as well. I run over to the door taking a deep breath. I slowly open it seeing a sleeping Virgil in bed on the kazzeebo.

I let out a sigh, i just feel that if I take my eyes off him, everything will fall apart and he will leave. I close the door hesitantly as if i did, everything i love will disappear.

"Roman are you getting enough sleep?" Patton asks worriedly. I nod and sigh leaning against the door scratching my head.

"Yeah its just I have been streched super thin with thomas working on his project so hard, and i was just so worried that Virgil wasn't okay every time thomas would calm down, i was worried and im still worried..." I trail off towards the end, he looks with sympathy.

"I understand, im still worried I'll turn around and see logan, bleeding out on the floor like we found Virgil." Just then Remy spits his coffee out. Throwing his hands in the air.

"NO ONE TELLS ME ANYTHING HERE!" he yells not mad just very surprised. Me and patton jump.

"Jesus you could have made me drop my croissant!" Deceit says from the stairs. He wasnt holding a croissant it was a muffin from yesterday, but it was a perfect use of a great meme. Deceit smiles at remys laughter and i could tell he didnt even know he liked him.

"Okay Okay boys calm down if your too loud you will wake everyone up." Patton says smiling at the new group. Sure they are new but its not a bad new its a good new.

We all continued to sit around and talk and then I walk to the kitchen, remy follows.

"So what are you gonna do for the asking out of your crush?" I say whispering so only he could hear it.

"I was hoping to ask him after patton leaves and you go to your room." He says shaking the vile infront of me. He places it back in his pocket.

"Okay I'll try to get pat to go and then I leav-"

A rumbling under us starts shaking the whole room, thomas was asleep thankfully so it shouldn't effect him, exept for his dreams, his dreams might change.

The rumbling was like a earthquake. I hear cracking coming from the imagination door. My heart skips. I get up of the ground and head straight for the door knob it was locked though.

I panic (at the disco)

I start pulling, pushing, twisting, even while the ground was still shaking i hear it crumble, rocks crashing into water. My heart drops. I just start screaming.

Tears run from my face as I fight with the door. Patton was knocking and banging on the door now with me.

Now i was yelling through the door.....

(Only minutes before)
3rd persons pov\\\\\\\\

Virgil had slept walked to the door. Its almost as if he was a remote control car being turned and moved from place to place. He locked the door.

When his wobbling legs broke down, his knees fell. His hands dug into the ground, everything around him turns purple, interupting the calm scene of a sunrise that was previously being played around the beautifully sculpted masterpeice of the top of the mountain.

The rocks tumbled and ripped apart as Virgil stood up his eyes still closed. The rocks lifted up, virgils hands were interlaced then he aggressively ripped them apart.

The ground was shaking, at this point roman was at the door there but poor Virgil couldent hear his screams from the other side, he was still asleep, being controlled.

By who?  Take a guess, but that answer is for another time.

Virgil throws the rocks that were now put togther to make a huge dagger shape. He lifts his now interlaced fingers up high and he jolts them downwards, the ground was pearced with the dagger the kazzeebo already in shreads. Virgils body pushes against the imaginary force and the ground splits farther apart, once the dagger was fully in, Virgil ripped his hands aggressively apart from one another.

The shards of rock disperse through the layers of rock. All of the mountain begins to crumble. Virgil steps back to the wall by the door, he was on a ledge of the now crumbling 50-100 meter drop.

And then......

(Just pulled a cliffhanger bitches)