accidents happen 11

Virgils pov\/\/\/\/
My head hurrrrrrrts i groan as i open my eyes. I wasnt in my bed. I feel like I was gonna have a nosebleed when i turn over and see a shirtless Princy with bed head and noticeable hickeys on his neck, is that a couple bite marks as well? 😏
I feel like i got black out drunk last night i cant remember much after the first kiss, but I remember being in alot of pain and some needles were definately present. My chest feels itchy. .....
Wait am i shirtless.... Did princy drug me? Is that why i remember needles?
I start hyperventilating. I stand up quickly seeing just new bandages. I sigh. why was i bandaged again? What happend?
I look at the clock it was around 9 am so I walk out of the room. For some reason I wasnt botherd by being shirtless at right now.
I stumble down the hallway to the stairs.
"Logan are you doowwn there?" I talk quite loudly so he can hear me.
"Yes." He says and I walk down the steps holding onto the railing trying for once not to die.
I see him and patton sitting drinking coffee while Patton also eats a bagle with cream cheese.
"What do you need Roman-" he looks up seeing me and is confused. Patton walks over to the stairs and helps me walk to a chair at the table.
"Hey uhh can some explain why it feeeels like i got black out drrrrunk and why i still cant walk right. Was i drugged? Cause i feel all fuzzzzy and nothing huuuurts except my head." Logan looks confused.
"Patton what meds did you give him last night. I told you to get pain meds."patton looks down at the table and says
" the bottle said that the pills will take pain away so i grabed that one. It had strange handwriting it had s's on it like a lot." Both me and logan face palm.
"Snake had drugs in the house? Ughhhh." He takes of his glasses and rubs his face realizing that patton accidentally drugged me.
"So what happd last night?" I ask drunkly to logan. He mumbeled something than began talking.
"So i was called by roman into his room because a large amount on blood had soaked through your bandages. We took off the bandages to see three large gashes still bleeding, you must have reopened them doing something, anyway i cleaned your wounds and sowed them up. We then rewraped all the previously wrapped parts of your body and gave you the drugs on accident and you went to sleep. Or at least thats all that i know." Logan concluded. I nod my head showing that I understand.
"Virgil you can't go to the things you normally world do until you heal, also you are" he pulls out a flash card "lit up, or high., you can't be doing much really, You shouldent of even walked down the stairs." Logan states
"I'm fiiiiinnnnee." I try to stand up but stumble back down. "Okay sitting down for a while."
"Virgil if you were 'fiiiiinnnnee' you wouldn't have for one, walked out of the room without a shirt on. For 2 ask if you were drugged, or for 3 stumbled around. Virgil please listen and dont over to it, if you don't listen ill figuratively 'activate watch dad'" he looked at patton that had a smile wide on his face.
"Thank You but i think i can handle a few days not doing much, thats what i use to do anyway." Patton frowned at that statememt.
I stand up and this time don't stumble. I sink to deceits door knock. He opens it.
I put my finger on his chest drunkly he catches me by the shoulders.
"Why you leave drugs in out kitches?" He backs up.
"Did You? Are you drunk or wasted?" I poke him
"High you funny snake man. Why. did. You labeled hard core dugs. Pain meds?" He takes me inside his room and shuts his door. He sets me down in a chair.
"You took those pills i diddent forget about diddnt you?"
"Yes... No .... I don't know..... Your confusion me."
"Virgil. Virgil. Virgil." He picks me up and sinks down to outside of romans room. He knocks on the door.
"Hey wait ... No i still wanna talk with you." Roman opends the door and deceit disappears.
"Where he go? He was. .... Hey!" I was not thinking straight at all. This was going to be hard. I turn and stubmble to see roman catch me. "Oh Heeeeeyyy handsome." He looks confused and sets me down on his bed.
"What happend to you? are you drunk?"
"Patton drugged me and I feeeeeel drunk but im noot." He lays down next to me.
"Patton? Where did he get ahold of drugs?" He asks still confused.
"Deceit." I answer and he just gets even more confused.
"Your cute."
"Virgil be quite your delusional go to sleep."
I took the hint and got comfy in his bed. Everything smelled like him. With a sigh I dift off to sleep.

(Hoped You liked that funny little chapter. Later!)