logan is not okay 31

Virgil's pov\\\\\\\\\\

Ive been staying in my room again, its been a couple days of checking in on the darksides. Remy(sleep) has finnaly moved in with us on the lights sides. Theres been too many people here, with deceit trying to be useful and remy moving in, its gotten a little crowded. Roman took the creative liberty of expanding the commons room and he made a new couch to accomadate everyone.

Thomas has been really stressed and i guess it's my fault, but i have no idea what i did, maybe its because no one has seen the new dep. Ive roamed the halls in dark scape but i havent seen him. No one has.

Its really freaking me out. I guess thats why thomas is freaked out. Logan has informed thomas on the state of his brain, but has not told him about the other darksides per me and pattons request.

Patton has been checking in on me like every 5 minutes. I love him but he has to stop its getting on my nerves. Speak of the devil.

I hear knocks on my door and i immediately assume it is patton. I get up and open the door quickly.

"PATTON. please stop checking in-" i realize it wasnt patton it was logan. Logan had tears in his eyes. And he was wearing a long button up shirt with his signature tie. My mouth hung open.

"M-ay i-I come i-n" he studders out. I nod and open my door wide and step out of the way. He walks in and wipes his eyes. I close the door.

"Do you want me to lock it so no one intrudes?" I ask hesitantly. He just nods trying to compose himself. I lock the door and walk over to my bed sitting down next to him.

"Whats wrong? Is this Deceit playing a prank on me?" I say tring to lighten the mood. He chuckles a tiny bit.

"Falsehood." He whispers hurt deep in his voice but i could tell it was there.

"So do you wanna talk or....." He hesitantly nods.

"I have to confess something, and i hate that I am being controlled by emotions but i have to show you something because i don't know if the others will understand..." He trails off. I look to him and he slowly pulls up his sleeve. I gasp at the sight. Around 14 cuts were hardly scabbed over. Logan shuts his eyes tightly and turns around not wanting to meet my gaze.

"Logan..... Why diddnt you ask for help." I sigh rubbing my temples. He looks at me tears threatning to spill.

"You arnt mad?" He asks his voice shaking. I look back to him.

"Logan I cant be mad, i know what its like. Its a crave, a hunger, a obsession. It hurts but it feels so much better than the pain you have in your soul. Its a distraction. Its a temporary cure....." We both wince at my words. "Logan i have to confess as well, I haven't stopped, I can't..." He looks up this time the tears were running like a waterfall down his face. My heart sinks ive never seen him so helpless so..... broken. I guess he puts up a stronger facade than me..." Tell me,... why did you cut?" He sighs trying to get his breathing under control he takes a minute.

"It wasnt you stressing thomas out, it was me...." He looks down in shame. "Everything that has happend lately its just to much,." His voice breaks and a sob escapes his mouth. "I-I ca-an't help them. I cant provide a logical answer, we cant find dep but thomas is still depressed, i cant just fucking admit my feelings, I havent even been able to get thomas to work, I havent been able to help you with your anorexia and depression." He cups his hands over his face. His voice muffled