traitor 70

Janus's pov///

I wasn't careful enough. Goddamn it. I looked to Virgil as dep spoke. Virgil was scared. So scared. Deer in headlights. I didn't use my powers often but this had to happen. I jump up turning to him. He had walked close to me.

He reaches out to me first but I reach his head just in time. I place my fingers on his forehead. He instantly went to sleep. The memories erased since the last time he slept. Panic rises in me. Quickly grabbing him. Under the arms to take him upstairs. "Remus help me. PLEASE." I yelled. He shook his head.

"Dee I don't want to move." He whispered. My heart sinks.

"Remus please help me. He's going to hurt all of us if you don't help me right now." I pleaded. He snapped his eyes open. Jumping from the floor to help he grabbed his feet. Virgil was left there as we drug him up to the couch in the living room.

"Remus I'm going to stay here and keep him asleep. I have a very important job for you okay?" I needed this to work. It was the plan it was just a little sooner than I expected. I hoped Virgil was reaching those keys.

"Remus I need you to go to the lightsides and give them this paper." I pulled the note from my pocket. "Do not read it. I'm trusting you with this and I need this to happen quickly. Can you do that for me?" I asked my hand still sitting on dep's forehead. He nodded. "Give it to your brother okay?"

He takes the paper sinking down. 'God please work and don't kill Remus immediately roman'

I waited holding the most powerful side to an slumber. If I hit him hard enough with a blast he will sleep like sleeping beauty for the next 5 weeks. But if I do that I will fall asleep myself so I have do this until Virgil has broken out or the lightsides get here.

Remus's pov///

He had thrown a knife at my head as soon as I popped up in my brother's room. The knife was next to his ear.

"I want you to stay completely still Remus." I nod. He walks towards me. "What are you here for. "

"In my hand there's a letter written by deceit, currently dep is passed out and his memories are being erased. Read the letter and I'll stay perfectly still while you do." I wasn't my usual self. I wasn't going to be for a while either.

"If this is a trick or a riddle I'm cutting your arm open." He says grabbing the letter. His clothes were bloody and his face looked disfigured. His hands were glowing again with that same veiny red over them.

He reads the letter. "How do I know this is from deceit?" He asks reading the entire two pages quickly.

"I can't tell you because I don't even know what's in the letter. Brother you need to listen to me. We are being controlled by dep. I can't function right anymore roman. I thought he loved me." I said weakly. He looked at me confused and worried.

"This is the last time I'm going to trust you. Listen here. If you betray me again I will never trust you again. This is your last shot. Now let's go into the living room and explain this to the rest okay?" He obviously knew I wasn't the same as I was before. I nodded at his question.

He quickly ran out of the room and into Logan's room. I followed.

"Snake sent a letter." He said giving it to Logan. He read through it in no time. And quickly yelled for Remy.

Remy ran into the room. Eyeing me down. I did so much to him he didn't deserve.

"I need you to watch Patton while we go get Virgil." He says simply. Remy nods.

"You ready for what you've trained for Roman?" Remy asks patting him on the shoulder.

"Well I have to be or this is never going to work." He says grabbing my arm. Logan grabbed the other. "Sink down to the darksides brother." He instructed. I nodded doing as I was told.

We end up back in the living room. Deceit still holding dep's forehead.

"How much time?" Logan asks him.

"I can hold him for a little while like this but if we both fall asleep I can hold him for three weeks. Figure out what to do as soon as you can. Roman Virgil is in the basement the keys are on the ground. Remember you have to get him to break out himself or you both will die. Logan I need you to figure out how to neutralize him while I'm asleep. You have a short amount of time. Ready?" They both nod. "One two three." He says immediately falling over the chair he was in. I rush up to him. His hand must have to be on dep's head. I move his body so he was laying down in the recliner.

Logan had began pulling and summoning all of the notebooks he had in the lightscape earlier. As Roman ran down the hallway too the downstairs. I looked to Logan. "What can I help with?"

"Remus we didn't think you were going to help us so we've planned for the worst. If you could just help all of us keep healthy. Like food and  water. That would be your best help. I swear once this is over we can go back to being normal and it won't be like this. But for now. Help out where you can and stay out of the way." Logan was stern but he wasn't threatening. I wasn't of much use at the moment but I was going to be the best helper.

Maybe Thomas will exept me more soon.

Or they will always see me as the bad guy.

((Oof okay here's your gay food next chapter will be princey and Virgil mostly. Im sorry for not posting as much love you all. ))