what the hell 57

(Thought you guys deserved a long chapter so here ya go)

Roman pov\\\\\****
The fuck he just say?!

"What do you mean kill both of them. We are not killing virgil!" I yell he puts his hands over my mouth.

"Shhh I was joking calm the hell down." He sighs "i don't know what to do." He plops on the bed.

"Bitch-" I sigh. Dusting off my now ruffled up shirt.

"We need to have a meeting with thomas and we need to share with the class whats going on. Excluding virgil we cant let him know anything that's going on." He let's his plan sink into my slow working brain cells.

"Well get your ass moving we ain't got all of eternity." I say walking out of the room to go retrive patton and Logan. "Grab your boyfriend."

Pattons pov\\\*** (a couple minutes before roman enters remys room)

"We are gonna have to talk about it sooner or later. Please just rip off the bandaid so it hurts less." He begs, he is sitting up on the edge of the bed turned away from me. The room was dark and humid but at the same time cold. My heart fills with guilt yet i have no idea what im guilty about.

"I dont honestly wanna talk but we need to." I crawl up behined him hugging him from behined. "What do you want me to start with? The cutting or ... Us?" I feel him shiver.

"Cutting." He chokes.

"Logan please look at me." I put my finger under his chin, and I pull his face to look at me. His eyes were red and in his left eye there was water building slowly, his expression was far away and cold, lifeless, guilty. "I'm not mad, I just wanna ... help. I. wanna. Help!....  You. I l-love you." I connect our lips slowly, raising my hand to his face. I pull apart slowly.

He looks down at the floor again.
"Im just gonna hurt you. I'm not good with emotions, and your so..... Wonderful. And I am going to ruin it, i dont wanna do that." A tear slips out to the carpet. I wipe it off.

"Logan, you know some of the stuff you are saying is illogical and inccorect? Right?" He looks at me. Confusion and worry. Then he instantly snaps into his emotionless husk expression

"I'm done talking please leave so i can get ready for today. He stands up and walks to his closet. My heart shatters. I stand up and silently leave.

I close the door then accidentaly walk into roman.

"Oh! Im sorry kiddo." I smile and wipe away my tear real quick.

"Its okay pat i actually needed you and logan. Meet me in the living room outside." He reaches for the door.

"Thats not a good idea kiddo, logan... Well he needs some alone time right now how about you just meet with just me." I smile wide. He looks confused and then steps back.

"Okay then, will you do me a favor then, go collect thomas and make him go to the living room, tell him I'm planning a meeting and we have issues to discuss." I nod and sink down

Virgils pov\\\\\\\

The quiet was to loud so i put in some headphones and started playing some oldish bands that i like, paramore comes up first and "aint it fun" comes on.

I don't mind
Letting you down easy but just give it time
If it don't hurt now, but just wait, just wait a while
You're not the big fish in the pond no more
You are what they're feeding on

So what are you gonna do
When the world don't orbit around you?
So what are you gonna do
When the world don't orbit around you?