roman-ce 10

Title pun brought to you by pattons late night screams. Also some more trigger warnings so be prepared.

Romans pov\\\\****
WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY HE LIKES ME!
LOVE? LIKE LIKE? PLATONIC?
FUCK BUDDY?

Ugh stop panicing roman by not saying anything he's gonna panic and run away.

SHUT UP VOICE INSIDE MY HEAD I WANNA RUN AWAY RIGHT NOW

"Uhh i... Er... Me.. Wjaht do... Do you mean by l--l-ike?" GET IT TOGETHER ROMAN!

"Not platonicly?" His voice sounds so small.

"I d-o too." I manage to say while my anxiety in my head fight with my morality and my logical side.
He smiles a wicked smile.

"Is Mr.confidence at a loss of words?" He uses a baby voice.
Hes right I cant manage to say anything. I just nod.

He smiles wickedly again and with out warning he bolts on top of me and starts kissing me at first I was suprized but then I deepen the kiss. I put my arms around his neck. He puts his hand in my hair and gently pulls on it. We gasp for air after a while, suddenly stopping to catch our breath.

He quicky unbuttons my shirt half way and starts to suck. lick and bite on my neck. He finds my sweet spot and earns a breathy moan from me. I run my hands up his shirt and I feel something wet, then I remember his bandages. He flinched and hissed in pain but, went back to my neck.

"Vi- Virgil- Virgil st-op." He stops and gets off of me he lays down next to me. I look at my hands and there covered in blood from just running my fingers up his chest.
I lift up his shirt to see blood soaking through his torsos bandages. I lightly touch his middle and he winces and hisses a tiny bit.  Was he distracting himself with me?

"Im fine roman. Its fine." He tries to stand up but fails laying back on the bed. "Okay maybe I'm not fine." He sighs while I button my shirt up quickly and yell for Logan. I walk over to the door turning on the light unlocking it yelling again for Logan. He runs out of his room.

"What? what is it Roman?" I back into my room so he can come in. He sees Virgil and runs over to him.
"Virgil I need you to say awake okay? Roman scissors!" I run out of the room to grab scissors. I run and grab scissors from logans room on his desk. I run back.

Yeah yeah don't run with scissors. Shut up my extrafriend could die! I hand logan the scissors and run to my bathroom to grab towels and soak them in water like last time. He had cut the gauze to see three very big open wounds, these wounds were unlike the other wounds they were bigger than they originally were and wernt scabbed over. I hand him the towels.

"Good. Can you summon a needle and some surgical string?" He asks trying to keep calm i nod and hand him the objects after a moment of summoning them.

"Okay I need you to keep him awake and let me work." He cut the string and tied a knot at the end he started to sow on virgil.

How could this happen? How did I let this happen? Is he going to be okay? Did I cause this? Does he have such a high pain tolerance that he diddnt notice he was bleeding till I touched him? Is this my fault? Is logan doing it right?

"Hey Roman look at my face. I'm gonna be fine, ive gone through worse." Virgil states trying to calm me.

"Virgil stop talking it will open these up more." Logan says firmly I notice he had already gotten done sowing one and a half of tye wounds, Virgil is still awake. Wow i know i couldent have gone through this.
I hear a door open and close. Patton wonders around the hall way and then sees the door open. He walks into the room with a panicked look on his face. I hold my pointer finger up to my mouth and singnal him to walk over here by me. He does and asks in a panicked voice...

"Is Virgil okay?" I nod

" yes logans sowing him up he will be fine soon." Patton nods in response and sits in one of my lounge chairs worried plasterd on his face. I hear Virgil hiss.

"Uh think my pain meds wore off logan. how much longer?" He tries not to move his chest as much this time when he talks.

"1 minute and 20 seconds is about how much longer Virgil, bare with us." Logan replies trying also to be as calm as he can so no one else will panic. I start to see virgil's eyes close.

"Virgil stay awake." I say softly and logan pulls the thread a little harder to make sure hes awake.

He hisses loudly this time.
" IM AWAKE, im awake!" He says hopeing Logan dosent tug on the strings again. We all wait in silence.

"And done with the sowing!" Logan wipes his brow and takes the towel and wipes the wounds a little too hard, Virgil almost jumps at the sudden gesture and he hisses again.

"Now theres still one more thing we have to do Virgil so I need you to sit up right like your in a chair. Roman can you help in up and stay that way for a while." I nod at logan and in his hand appears the roll of gauze.

"Patton can you go down stairs and get some (pain medication name)?" Patton sits up and runs down stairs. As I help Virgil sit up. He winces and breaths heavily until he is at around a 90 degree angle. I hold up his shirt and jacket so it dosent get in the way. He hisses again this time its with his overlapping darksides voice, more like growling.

Both me and Logan flinch in surprise. Logan lays the towel on his wounds again to soak up blood.

Virgil covers up a wimper with one of his hands over his mouth. Logan begins wrapping him up like last time starting in the middle and going outward. Patton comes in with the medicine, 3 bottles of water and, a couple cookies. He brought the bottles of pills and water over to my night stand, setting it close to the cluster of gays. (Lol had to)

Soon Logan finished wrapping virgil. "Okay done with the torso lets see your arms just incase, I should of redone the bandages already anyway." Logan says helping me take off Virgil's shirt and jacket.

"Can I talk now?" Virgil asks logan with no signs of hate or anger. Logan responds with a nod and examines his arms.

"How did You not notice that you were bleeding?" I ask to vee while still holding him up.

"I was trained to have a high pain tolerance which explains why some of the cuts were deeper than others because I don't have much sence when I cut I just cut... I was also on pain medication so it hightend my pain tolerence, which is dangerous in my case, but it really just depends on the meds." Hearing that makes me sad but I block it out keeping a strong face on for my extrafriend.
I look at his arms and most of the cuts were healing nicely but some were stubborn but overall his arms were good. Logan washes them off with the clean second towel and wraps his arms again.

(Smol time skip brought to you by a peanuts grandma.)

Every one heads to bed after eating a cookie and drinking some well deserved water. Virgil took the right pain meds and me and him fell asleep in my bed. While I think patton fell asleep in Logan's.

And finally there was nothing crazy happening.

(Author: Holy fuck not one but two long chapters, wow. Anyway how did this get from making out to logan being absolutely astonishing. Sorry if your hopeing for smut it will take a little while to get there, sorry. Hope you are liking the story please share to someone who might like it. (Wonder if logan will ever get his pen back(proaly not)) 👋)