dreaming 22

Warning contains graphic descriptions. Also its sad warning time.

Virgils pov\\\\\
Dream: I'm in a jail cell with remus. Who is the guard? I cant see his face. The jail cell is covered in blood. And a knife drops from the ceiling is bubbles as it soaks into the rising blood level. The guard turns around.
"Why why did you do it. You killed him Virgil!!! You chopped his head off, for what? Deceit? No you did it out of anger!" The guard is roman. He was screaming. I look over at remus he was shaking and crying and looking straight ahead. I see deps head floating in the ocean of blood on the floor.

Roman pov\\\\*****
I wake up to the bed shaking and Virgil thrashing. Tears were streaming down his face, as steady as a water faucet.
"No no no i.... Please.... No..... Stop"
I start rubbing small circles into his back. His breathing slowly became less eractic, but he kept mumbling. I finally shake him so he would wake up and stop haveing that dream.
"Hey Virgil wake up, your okay it was just a dream im right here." He sits awake and just starts sobbing into my chest. I comb my fingers through his hair.
"Hey its okay shhhhhhh." I try and comfort him but there was no helping the sobbing mess. I just let him cry in my chest, he diddnt stop sobbing for hours. We just sat there holding eachother.

(Time skip brought to you by a penis pepper shaker.)XD

I hadent slept and it was morning now, Virgil had cried almost the whole night. At one point the sobs stopped and there was no sound, only a waterfall of tears, I thought he had stopped breathing.
It was around 6 am and Virgil was nodding off to sleep between heaves. His face was so red and splotchy, his eyeshadow looked like ink had been poured on his cheeks.
He could kill you. He just pretends you know. He hates you. You couldent even get him to stop crying..... You are a failure.
Shut up. Just stop talking. Please....
I wasnt in the mood to fight with the voice.
Virgil finally got to sleep. And i stood up to get some food, though I wasn't that hungry I needed to see if the others were doing okay.
"Hey how are you guys doing?" I ask to the two traits sitting at the table. With.... Oh yeah snake man was with them.
They all turn around to see me. But there faces turned from tired to concerned in split seconds.
"Virgil you shouldent be out of bed!" Logan states quickly.
"Yeah Virgil you need to get some sleep." Patton adds i just look at them confused.
"Virgil is still asleep in my bed, what is wrong with you guys? Are you okay?" They all dont drop there confused faces deceits mouth probably hurt to much to talk.
"Wait.... Roman?" Patton asks putting the pieces together faster than the other two. I just nod my head and walk to the kitchen. Logan just has his mouth hanging open as if to speak, but no words were coming out of him.
I get some milk and pour it into a glass taking it back over to the table to sit with them. I sit next to patton and he instantly grabs my face, using his thumb rubbing under my eyes.
"Roman have you looked in a mirror today?" Logan asks.
"No why do I look that bad?" I ask back. He just nods
"Why did You use virgils eyeshadow I can't even get it off of you." I give him a confused glance.
"I didn't use his eyeshadow." Logan pulls out his phone and takes a picture of me then shows me the picture.
Wow i really look like Virgil. I need to dye my hair differently from every ones.
"I diddnt get any sleep last night, Virgil was crying all night. He was sad about hurting dep." The snakes eyes shoot up with suprise and worry. "Did You guys tell him yet what happened?" I point to the snake like person and look at the other two.
"We were just about to before you came in." Logan says fixing his glasses.
"Hey roman." The snake man hold his jaw popping it. "Why are you lying to them?" He asks in a raspy low, confused tone, not mocking at all. The other to stare at me, patton surprised and logan confused. They were waiting for a reply from me.
"Uuuuuhhhh. I dont know what your talking about snake." I studder over my words and deceit lets out a small laugh then hold his jaw.
"Ow. make me laugh. It dosent hurt. Did you forget I know when somone lies, anyone here lies I dont know about it. Go on and dont tell them the truth" he says actually making a effort not to be a douche bag.
I sigh.
"Fine,........ Virgil diddent just win the fight.... He ........ Killed dep....." I sigh, studying there reactions. Logans mouth dropps and pattons eyes water while the snake looks back at the table, putting his hand back on the broken side of his mouth.
"Im sorry I just I......" I trail off. We sit in silence for about 2 minutes. My mind flashes with images of the scene from yesterday.
"I'm going to check on Thomas." I try to lighten the mood. And I sink down.
I see Thomas lying in his bed watching youtube, his eyes were bloodshot and his face was pale bags cover the bottom of his eyes.
He spots me.
"Virgil are you okay?!" He gets up and hugs me.
"I'm not virgil Thomas." He backs up and looks at me intently.
"Roman....?" I nod at him. He puts his hand on my shoulder.
"Roman you don't look so good are you okay." A image flashes through my head and my eyes widen. I wipe my eyes.
"I will be.... At some point." I sigh and give thomas a weak smile.

(Oofers poor Thomas. His head is fucked right now.)