falling 53

(I just love that video and the song so here enjoy that ps it has nothing to do with any fore shadowing so ... Calm down you fuckers,)

Roman pov\\\\\\\\

"Babe?"

He looks at me and his expression crumbles from anger and sadness to despair. Theres a hint of fear that swells up in the now purple aura of his eyes.

"Im sorry." He says. A dazed expression covering his well crafted features.

"Why are you-" I was cut off by him falling into my arms.

"I need to leave, i don't belong here. I can't stay." He mumbles the words over and over again. I wrap my arm around him. And the other one goes to the hole in the wall, i wave my hand over it. Like magic the wall is all put together, no trace of a hole or burn mark visible as far as i could tell.

"Virgil, I need you to breathe, please for me." He inhales, his breath shaking. "Okay now

(I got this idea from a book called how to take care of your Virgil. Go check it out out pretty cool.)

"Okay now i need you to name some things you can hear." I had picked him up, he was clenching my sash. He whispers words i couldent make out. "What was that?"

"Your voice, your heartbeat, my fan, my ipod i left playing, and my shaky ass breathing." He studders.
I giggle a small bit.

"Good, can you open your eyes now?" He shakes his head Yes. But whispers something faintly just enough for me to hear.

"Weak."

When i heard it i was so angry i could almost slap him. But i knew that wouldn't fix the problem.

"No your not weak when you need help and you allow someone in, your strong. Your strong because you had the will power to open that door. Virgil everything is okay. You belong here. You are wanted and appreciated. Everything you do helps us for the better. Do you understand?" My tone might have come off a bit to harsh. He leans back into my chest and cries. For what reason I can't comprehend why he started to cry.

I laid on the bed with him in my arms as he heaved. I ran my fingers through his hair. After about 20 minutes of one and off crying Virgil finally calmed down.

"Roman?" He asks his voice darker than his normal darksides voice he still coulent seem to get rid of.

"Yes mi amor." I hum in response

"Why are you still putting up with me? It just.... I dont understand why your still here after everything." I give off a slight chuckle.

"Its because i love you ya big goof." I ruffle his hair. "Now Why don't you get some sleep. We can deal with this tommorw."

(Well looks like the sides have shit to deal with tommorw but is there more that happened ... Maybe somewhere else? Looks like y'all are gonna have to wait to find out, see ya in the next one guys gals and non binary pals, peace out.)