worrisome heart 32

Warning: smut chapter.

Virgil pov\\\\\

I diddnt know what we were gonna do. Eventually Patton fell asleep so i carried him to his room and tucked him into bed. I went next door to logans room and to my surprise i see him still asleep.
I then let out a sigh as i walk over to romans room. I walk in and see him pacing his room murmering to himself I close the door and hug him from behined.
"Virgil..." He sighs and i kiss him trying to ease his tension up a little.
"Yes Princy?" I ask against his skin.
I was trying to calm my nerves myself but him being so stressed heightened Thomas's stress which heightened my stress.
"Virgil let me see your arm." He sighs his hands over his eyes. I sigh and sit on the bed taking off my jacket, then my bandages as he continues pacing and muttering to himself.
"Come here and sit with me." I was trying the best I could to control my emotions. He does as i ask just as i finish unwrapping my arm, the cuts were more scabbed over but still red. He lightly takes my arm and lifts it up to him, he examines the cuts. My breath hitches.
WEAK LOOK WHAT YOU DID!
I inhale sharply as it screams in my head,
WELL YOUR THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO DO IT!
Princy notices me acting diffrent, he starts leaving sweet and soft kisses on my cuts. I look back to him.
"You don't have to cut. Why won't you just talk to me about why?" I look away from his puppy brown eyes and the gold flecks that sparkle in the sun. They always make me fold.
"I...i i" he cups my face with his hand and makes me look at him. He puts my arm down.
"I.. Its still there."
"Whats still there, you can tell me." I lose the control and a tear runs down my face my breathing becomes unsteady.
"The v-voice its sstil there. I-it talks to me-" i can practically see his heart shatter the more i speak.
"It t-tells me everything I do w-wrong, it points out the nice t-t-things you guys d-d-do and tells me... Your lying... Or your doing it out of pi---itty.... It tells me how your just pretending to l-l-l-ike me. It tells me how w-w-weak and powerlesssss i am to he-e-elp you guys,.... It s-s-shows me things., it shows me d-d-dep it shows me you guys d-s-dead... It shows me k-k-ki-illing you guys... It shows me, kill-l-l-l-ling thomas and making him kill him-him-self..." I studder and ramble as sobs escape my mouth and tears run out of my eyes. His gaze shatters. He cuts me off by kissing me.
"I'm not doing this out of pitty virgil, I love you, thats not a lie." He kisses me again with more passion. He wipes my cheeks, ridding them of my salty teardrops. We stay like that for a long time only stoping to breathe, just little sweet kisses
I kiss him more rough. I bite his lip lightly asking for entrance, he dosent budge so i move my hands up his shirt and flick his nip and he moans letting me enter, our tounges fight for dominance. I win and while we are kissing i get on top of him stradeling him. He puts his hands on my hips and stands up with me still straddling and kissing he walks to the door and i lock it with my foot and turn off the lights, but the fairy lights he had still emmiting light though the room. He starts to walk back over to the bed and I break the kiss and take my shirt off. He lays back on the bed still having me on top, we break the kiss gasping for air.
"This is so bad." I say while taking off his red sash and unbutton his shirt.
"You are correct but who cares im so tired i dont care." He says breathlessly. He hadent slept more than thirty minutes at a time. I start to kiss and suck on his neck. He traces my body with his hands sending shivers down my spine.
I smirk against his skin.
"Who told you, you are allowed to touch me slut." I slightly chuckle while growling in his ear. I feel his whole body shiver under me when i say those words. He really likes his insults. He puts his hands down on the bed. And i continue to suck, lick, and bite his neck, i find his weak spot and he lets out a groan of pleasure.
"Please... Please." He mutters out against my shoulder. I start grinding our crotches earning a moan from him.
"Please what whore!" I say growling in his ear again. He moans at the insults.
"Please . Virgil... Fuck me!" And with that i stand up and undo his pants and throw them to the floor, i do the same with mine. I jump back to the bed and kiss down his chest. I grind against him faster this time. I lean up to his ear.
"I bet if i do this long enough you will cum still in your boxers, I bet you can cum from me talking to you so roughly you slut." I smack his thigh hard earning a whimper and a moan. "You like it when i growl right, you like it when your being dominated, you like being called a slut, how about a cock thief, cum slut, whore." He moans more and more while i grind and talk dirty to him. "If you moan to loudly you'll wake up the others hoe. If you do that I might have to punish you. But you would like that you little cock thief, Do you want me to fuck you into the bed, do you want me to fill you up with my cum till it pours out of your ass? Do you want me to pound you so hard you cant walk tommorow slut? Do you want me to suck you off until you loose your your load and let it slide down my throat?" And with that he grips the bedsheets, moans loudly, and cums still in his boxers. My erection becomes incredibly unbearable. "Oh so I guess you do want that huh slut? You want me to suck you off dont you? How about we try something new huh?" Growl in his ear again and my darksides breaks into my statements. I stop grinding him he whines at the loss of friction.
I turn my body around so my face is at his crotch and his at mine. I wip his boxers off to see a string of cum come from his dick to his underwear. He moans at the sudden freement of his dick. I could of cum right then and there but i hold it and take his length in my mouth and down my throat. (So i big dum and ive been spelling throat, 'throught' throughout the other chapters. God im stupid, my phone is also stupid. Well there ya go. )
He moans loudly. I hum against his length which sends shivers through his body. I bob my head up and down and then i feel him tug at my underware i realse him from my mouth.
"What you wanna suck me off cum slut?" I ask and he licks my dick through the underware.
"Yes~" he purrs and I lose it.
"Okay slut You can touch now." I say growling. I really needed to release anyway so i guess this was good.
He hurriedly takes out my dick and begins to bob his head at the same rate i was going. I flick his slit with my tongue making him moan on my dick, causing me to shiver.
I playfully bite down a little on him and he moans in pleasure. We stay like that for a long time, just sucking eachother off and both of us moaning, after a while he stops sucking for a moment,
"I-Ah-m c-close." Moans out I dont stop sucking and he grips the bed sheets and moans really loud, releasing into my throat. After a couple more bobs i release aswell.
He swallows and releases my dick from his mouth breathing heavily. I resituate my self so my face is over top of his. I rest my chin in the rut of his neck.
"Did you like that you little cock thief? Huh slut did you like that?" I grab his cock with my hand and rub the tip with my thumb. He whimpers at the overstimulation "I wanna make you cum every last drop, would you like that?" I grip his hair and lick his neck wating for a response. He whispers something breathaly.
"What was that slut?" I ask gently pulling on his hair. He moans.
"Yes I would very much like that master~." I hold back a moan at him calling me master. I hum instead in his ear i growl still pumping his cock in my hand.
"I bet i could get you to cum just doing this and growling in your ear, your such a slut for me arnt you princey? Do you like it when i call you a slut and rub your cock? You like that dont you?" He moans out my name. "You like it when your master calls you names? Huh ? How about when i bite your cock do you like that." He was unable to form words at this point and was moaning at my questions. I pump him faster. "Would you like your master to destroy that little hole of yours slut?" And with that he cums for the third time with a loud moan of my name, all over his chest, this time i was glad he had soundproofed his room. I loved hearing all his little noises he makes after he hits the point that he cant speak.
I use my fingers and collect some of his cum on my hand. And hold it up to his mouth so he could get my fingers soft. He sucks my hand as i abuse his sweet spot on his neck leaving purple hickeys. Humming and breathing on his ear. I take my fingers out and kiss him heatedly, i can taste his own cum still lingering on his tougue. He moans as i insert one finger into his hole. Pumping in and out, he squirms under me at the overstimulation. I stop for a second and take my mouth off his.
"Are you okay with this?" I ask and he nods quickly, I go back to kissing and fingering him adding a second finger, and doing a scissoring motion inside of him, he moans again, and again, and again, until he breaks the kiss.
"Please Virgil please..." He trails off his face becoming extremely red. I get close to his ear.
"Please what? whore~" i use my darksides voice.
"Fuck me!" He moans out loudly. I comply and take my hand out and grab some of his cum from his chest and slather it on my length.
"Ass up slut" I say seductively ordering him around. He does as i say and I kneel on the bed and line myeslf up with his entrance, Slowly pushing in. We both moan in unison. He puts his made in a pillow while i slowly start pumping in and out. I smack his ass and i hear a muffled moan of pleasure and pain. I grab his shoulders and pull him up so my head is resting in his shoulder. He moans because this position alows me to fuck him further and further inside him. I bite his neck hard but not enough to bleed. He moans at the pain.
"So.. You like that huh slut?" He nods so I bite him again and again fucking him from behined. At this point all that could be heard was skin slapping together, moans, and the occasional insult.
After a while I feel myelf reaching my climax so i start to play with his dick, still biting and fucking him. He loses it and moans over and over again I start to hit his prostate over and over again casing him to swear, scream, moan, and whimper. I feel his walls get tighter around me signaling he was gonna cum. I start pounding and stroking him faster. I kiss his sweet spot and bite down. We both scream/moan out each others names as we realse. I fill him up cumming inside him and he cums all over his chest and bed. I keep thrusting.

Romans pov\*****
I guess he wasn't joking when he said every last drop, he had kept pounding me. I was so overstimulated and i was loving every second of it, the insults, the angle he was hitting me, the biting, and the overstimulation made want more and to stop at the same time. I kept moaning as he whispered and growled into my ear everynow and then a sloppy kiss. I had already cum 3 times. He kept pounding me and pounding me we both came 2 more times like that.
The feeling of his 3 loads leaking out of me with every thrust was unbearable, everything felt so good.
Eventually we both came another time and he pulled out. He lets me go and I fall into the bed.
"Would you like me to clean you out?" He asked with a growl and I didn't know what he meant, i also couldn't respond in words, so I just moan. He leans down and starts eating me out swallowing his own cum. I was so sensitive at this point while ge was 'cleaning' me out I cum with another loud moan.
"Oh does my slut like being cleaned out?~" he purrs knowing the answer. I just moan in response. He gets off of me and walks next to the bed. "You wanna get cleaned up you little slut?" I nod and get up sitting legs hanging off the bed. From the smirk on his face, I knew I was gonna cum a couple more times before I went to sleep.
"Stand up whore." He says and I try but fail and wobble back down. He giggles and brings over my desk chair that was plastic so it would be easy to clean up. I wobble to the chair and he pushes me back out of the way. He grabs my bankets and rolls them up, throwing them to the side of my room. Then he walks back over to me, a devilish smirk smeared onto his lips.
"Lets clean you up slut." He says growling and getting on his knees in front of me. I moan at the sight before me. His blushed face, smeared makeup, hair all messy, kneeling in front of me without clothes. He gets close and starts licking my chest, cleaning it from my cum. His big, now purple, eyes staring at me, I grown and roll my head back.
"I bet you love this you little cunt. You love it when your master licks you, ridding you of your cum on your chest." I grown again and buck my hips up, my erection starting to hurt. He notices and licks the tip.
"Oh look i missed a spot let me get that." He jokes and flicks my slit with his tongue. I moan and my dick throbs.
"I'm go-nna" i warn he takes my tip in his mouth and i cum again. He swallows all of it, then deep throats me, i gasp at the sudden gesture.
"AH VIRGIL~" i whisper scream. He hums in response spending vibrations up my dick. Causing me to moan again. He keeps humming, adding to the pleasure. Flicking the slit and rubbing his tongue all over, he then plaus with my balls with his hand. I moan and moan and cum again. He pulls off. I see his dick stand straight up and cum on his hand.
"Virgil I'm done i can't do anymore." I say he nods and stands up walking to my bathroom, I hear the water turn on and he comes back with a slightly damp hand towel. He wipes himself off then throws it to me.
"Where do you keep your big blankets?" He asks while putting on his boxers and his t-shirt. While wiping my self off I point to the bottom drawer in my dresser. He nods and walks over to it grabing another red blanket that fits over my bed. He lays it on the bed and then walks over to me. And kisses me.
"Do you need me to grab you a new pair of underwear?~" he purrs losing his dominate voice. I nod and he goes over to the top drawer of my dresser, abd pulls out a pair of red boxers and throws them to me. Then he closes the drawer. I put them on. And he walks over to me again and lets out his hand, i wanted to smack it away but I did actually need help. I comply and grab his hand and walk to the bed wobbly. I lay down with no shirt and he lays down next to me. I hold him like a bear hug from behined and for the first time in a long time i fall fast asleep.

(FUCK THAT WAS ALOT OF WRITING! almost 3000 words. I was requested to do another smut so here it is, hope you like it. And if you didn't like it sorry. Well im going to sleep and see so you guys gals and nonbinary pals in the next one bye bye 👋)