sleep 45

(Screw it im posting, im sorry im late im sorry it took to long and im sorry that there will be no suprise. The suprise was me trying to figure out how to end the story on a good note so i can focus on my other storise but i cant because i love this story to much so .. The updates? Probably will become more and more slow. But me having conflict in my head? All the time so... Here is like 3 chapters and I'll post the rest in time. Ill update soon. Enjoy
~a very stressed and depressed bandersnatch)

Virgils pov\\\\\\

I couldent sleep. Images from the past few days cloud my mind.
I knew I can't have anyone else like have a sleepover here but...

I stare out of the kazzeebo.
It was nighttime. the moon shining on the distant water. I walk into the snow sitting closer to the side you can see the ocean on.

It had not gotten colder at night. I was peaceful and calm, everything was calm. But, I couldn't help but not be anything less than the opposite.

My mind was racing a mile a minute and i was seriously considering killing him again just for the fun of it.

I groan at the wind.

"You know his plan! He wouldn't have told you if it wasnt worth it! Hes gonna use you to kill them!" I scream at the mountain sides.

I somehow get a response but not from nature. From roman,

"You know screaming is not going to help the matter, love." I groan at his sarcastic reply. He hands me a cookie, while sitting next to me on the snow. "I won't let that happen you know? Im right here and always will be. I need you to calm down for a little while."

I sigh taking a small bite and instantly regreting it. I want to throw up immediately. I heald it down.

"Here." I said handing him the cookie. He smiles and then frowns.

"Can you really not eat that little thing?" He asks eating his own he had brought with him. I nod turning back to the ocean.

After he is done with his cookies I lay my head in his lap.

"Hes going to do it, hes going to succeed, slowly but surely, slowly wrapping each one of us around his finger. Devouring us with our own insanity. He will feed on our thoughts that drive thomas mad, eventually turning all three of you guys gray and all i could do is watch, watch you do his bidding until-" I was cut off with a light slap on my face knocking me out of my rant.

"Im sorry that was hard, but you didnt hear me. Virgil calm down. For one your going to send yourself and thomas into a panic attack and two thats all untrue. Falsehoods. I wont let that happen. Why won't you believe me?" He asks.

I pause.

"Roman, i love you, your little naive, self obsessed, glittering personality. But for the most part i love your complete and udder disregard for all the warning signs. Your brave but also just so ignorant, i think thats why we balance eachother out so well. But you havent met him, i have, i know how he works, how he ticks because i was apart of their plan. They wanted me to come here and come back with info... But i got to stay." I trail off realising im rambling.

"Okay for one, thats hurt, a lot. For two, i know you have a bad past with them but... We all changed, learned loved. Why cant they do that?" He asks.

"He was made for one thing and one thing only, to make thomas kill himself. Thats it. sure he can do other stuff and have feelings of his own but... It never leaves. The purpose stays." I sigh. Looking closely at the water. If you look hard enough you can see tiny fishes shining in the water. I sigh laying in the grass.

"Hey, I don't know,..... i dont know exactly what to say but that i love you and worrying is going to make the matter worse. So don't worry. Okay?" He asks leaning down and kissing me. You know being a top is nice and all but letting everything go is also nice.

After a long while we pull away. I smirk at him. He looks at me confused.

"You really like this outfit huh?" I say raising a eyebrow. He sighs. Laughing to himself at what he was about to say.

"You always look better with less clothes." He says so fucking smoothly, I die I lay down covering my face. Groaning into my hands.

"Oh. My. God. You did not just say that so fucking smoothly" i say he bursts into laughter. We stay like that giggling for a while, once we become quiet we stare at the sea. I lean my head back onto his lap. He subconsciously pets my hair, combing it with his hands. Soon i do something i havent done in a while, sleep.

Romans pov\\\\\\\*****

I hear him start to lightly snore, goddamn he is too cute but its really fucking cold. I sigh picking him up gently placing him in bed folding the covers over him.

He was so cute, when i for sure knew he was alive.

I walk out of the room and i wanted to walk on the sun i was so cold.

"Patton can I have hugs!" I say cheerfully saying into the living room. He was on the couch watching tv, logan was reading a book and deceit and Remy were on their phones. Patton springs up, running over.

"Of course kiddo!" He says almost takling me, he shivers when hugging me from the cold temperature i was. He looks up, "kiddo you know you need a jacket." I nod vigorously, he lets go of the hug.

"Okay its been a long day imma head to take a shower night dudes." I say walking up the stairs but remy gets up quietly and joins me.

He whispers to me "i need your help." He says telling me we need somwhere to talk, i walk into my room moving aside to let him in. He walks inside.

"So what ya need?" I ask gathering clothes for after the shower, he sits on my bed sighing shaking the now almost empty starbucks cup.

"I need relationship advice."
(Author: *pulls out rem&em poster smiling* please. Make it so. )

I shoot up like a jumping puppy.

"Who who who who who tell me!" He looks up surprised.

"Okay for one chill out bitch, and for two i didn't say i wasn't going to tell you... If I say it you can't scream it out or talk about it okay?" He asks, i nod. He takes a sigh, "I like deceit and I have no idea what to do." He says waiting for my reaction. I stand there puzzled, (Author:*puts poster away sighing* maybe next year)

"Really? I for sure thought... Okay well, okay im like internally screaming with joy. But you sid be quiet so, how may i help you?" Trying to be as calm as possible.

"Well uhh I need less anxiety when I'm talking to him. I know Virgil can manipulate it but I was wondering if you have confidence potions or something." I nod quickly running over to my bookshelf i pull out the first harry potter book. The book shelf pops open reavealing a small shelf containing some small glass bottles. He looks very worried and confused.

"So.." I look at the name tags. "Okay so this one is confidence, here. You can put one small drop under your tounge, but dont use too much or... Uh... You will do some stuff you regret." I scratch the back of my head. He looks intrigued but dosent push the matter.

He stands up to leave but i stop him.

"What?"

"Can i ask you something?"

"You just did, but sure shoot i owe you one so." He shrugs.

"What was it like to live with them?"

He replies with only one word.

"Awful"