roman i 17

Virgil pov\\\\\
Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Nooooo
Roman just looks at me, then my hands, then my eyes.
"Why did you hide from me and patton?" I freeze fighting with my hands and the curse not to speak.
"Because I could hurt you, or Patton, or thomas. I diddnt want to spill all my secrets." I clamp over my mouth again. He looks puzzled as i hear patton walk over to join us, my vision starts to get blurry and it feels like I'm under water, logan looks upset roman looks scared and patton is confused. I fall over. Hitting my head on the stove. With a loud,
*bang!*
I pass out again.

Romans pov\\\\\******
I walk into the kitchen to se a purple eyed Virgil covering his mouth with his hand. His hands were glowing with a wirlling black and purple fire.
He responds to my question.
"I got my powers and ive been hiding it from you guys and deceit gave me a,curse to say the truth and logans helping me, he was scholding me because i cant be out of my room because my powers are dangerous!" Logan throws his glasses accross the hall next to me, he mumbles somthing.
"Why did you hide from me and patton?" I ask forgetting about the rule. He freezes he clamped his hald over his mouth, I see the purple flare in his eyes he was panicking fighting with the curse.
"Because I could hurt you, or Patton, or thomas. I diddnt want to spill all my secrets." He clamps over his mouth again. Patton walks over, he looks so panicked I walk closer and he falls backwards earning a *bang* from the oven. I walk over to touch him but when I do I get pushed back with this invisible force. Everyone gets hit with it.
I go in to pick him up and it lets me this time.
I start carrying him to his room and the others follow, quite. I lay him on his bed checking for blood where he would have, hit the oven. There was nothing no scratches i lift his sleeve to see....
New cuts.... No. No no no.
"NO!" I turn to Logan enraged.
"Logan your hoing to tell us everything and not leave out a single part including him cutting again!" He gives me a worried slash confused face as he runs over to Virgil lifting up his sleeve.
"I.... I .i I diddent know..... He diddnt tell me." I see patton start to have tears run down his face.
"You diddnt ask did You?" I put my hand over my face.
"No no not after the first time...." We all stand in his room is silence for awhile. Then i grab logan and pattons shirt and take them into the hall calmly. I shut the door.
"So tell us everything" I say. patton pulls himself together to give a firm face to logan obviously a little pissed off, uncommon for the dad character.
"Well its started when he was sleeping in your room, i looked through his room and found a notebook with calories written down of everything he ate-"

(Time skip because I dont feel like doing a recap)

"And thats all that I know as of now, he's dangerous because he just got them he dosent know how to use them or control them. None of us has the same type of powers we can't help him. Thats whats alarming." He stops to look down at the floor. I take in everything he said.
Virgil hid to protect us, in doing so worsening his mental state, but he still is hiding something, something big.
"I'll keep a eye on him you take patton to his room and try to get him calm. Try and get sleep you two I have a idea for tommorow."
They nod and logicality walks off.
I walk into virgil's room and lay down, i think about everything and a tear rolls down my face.
You couldent make him happy enough to wanna stay roman. He lied to you, he dosent love you Roman.
No one does.

(Author here: oofers my baby Roman my poor baby. Im sorry for the short chapter I don't know what to write right now I'm running out of ideas)