a discussion and a mirror 26

Trigger warning: self harm

Virgils pov\\\\\\
"Well can you? Can you guys erase memories cause i have a few that would be great to test if you need a lab rat." I say in my normal deminer. They all blink at me.
"No i cant erase memories." Dee says and looks at me intrigued.
"Great lets get this done now. What do you need me to do? Do you need me to sit down or somethi-" logan interrupts me.
"Virgil we are just discussing i still need to calculate the cons and see what precautions, we dont want to wipe your entire mind."
"That wouldn't be so bad would it!? Not rememberin-"
"VIRGIL! Please just listen. We are disscusing. Not deciding. I promise if are going to make a decision, we will include you-" thomas tries talking to me but i cut him off.
"NO. you don't understand......" My voice drifts to a broken, sad, darksides 'accent. At least feelings have returned to my body. Panic rises in me. "I can... See him.... Visions... I-I'm sorry I'll go your right..." I try to sink out not wanting to meet their gazes.
Deceit grabs my wrist before I can leave. I shake it off of my wrist. And continue to sink down. I pop up in my room I close and lock the door. I run to my bathroom. I slam the door and lock it. Some more of the mirror falls to the ground. I pick it up with my powers and throw it into the trash. I notice tge rasor was still on the ground. I pick it up.
Roll up your sleeve
You can make it go away without their help.
You dont need them. They dont need you. Cut.
Okay
I deserve this.

Roman's pov\\\***
I wake up to a door slamming.
CAN I NOT GET SOME SLEEP!
I notice Virgil isn't beside me i open my eyes.
"Virgil?."
No response. I hear clattering in the bathroom.
Glass? Huh must be fixing his mirror. I'm going back to sleep.
(Few minutes)
Is that sobbing
He hears small whimpers and crys coming from the other side of the door. I get up from the bed and slowly make my way over to the door. I knock.
"Virgil are you okay? did you cut yourself cleaning up the mirror?" He hears sniffs.
"Ye-yeah cut myself on glass I'm cleaning it up be out in a minute." He studders
He must of cut himself pretty bad to studder.
"You need some help getting the glass out?" I ask.
"Nope i got it just cleaning it now, it just stings." He studders less.
"Okay well I'm going to get some sleep love. Join me after your done." I say walking back to the bed and laying down.

Virgils pov\\\\\\\\\
Wow he bought that.... Thank god.
I had lost it and got to loud the cuts were more ragged than before.

(How do if know this shits fabricated? Time goes by and I cant control my mind dont know what else to try but you tell me everytime... just keep..... BREATHING AND BREATHING AND BREATHING! AND OH I GOTTA KEEP KEEP ON BREATHING!...... Sorry im sorry i got side tracked by Thomas's cover. I'm listening to it while writing. Okay back to the story)

I wash up the cuts and grab some of my emergency gauze from underneath the cabinet. I soak the blood and get it to where it stops bleeding (just keep bleeding and bleeding and bleeding.. XD HAHAHA. SORRY NOT SORRY) then i wrap it up. I put the rasor up back in my locked box and put on my jacket.
I throw the towel in the garbage and walk out into my room looking in the mirror. Tear marks run down my face.
Well I'm going to have to buy a new bottle of concealer soon if I keep using it so often. Maybe I'll just wash my face and wear no makeup today.
I walk back into the bathroom and wash my face the dark circles under my eyes still very notice able but what are you gonna do. I walk out, back into my room to hear light snores emmiting from the man in my bed. I feel a smirk tug at my lips as I walk over and kiss him on his forehead. I lean back and turn around to walk out he grabs my sleeve.
"No. No leaving." He says like a child.
"I have to talk to Thomas ill be back okay?" He groans and lets go. Letting me free. I walk out to the commons room to see deceit and logan sitting at the dining room table while patton was in the kitchen, most likely working on dinner.
"So how did your little talk go?" I say to the traits at the table. My voice sarcastic and rude. I walk closer to the table heading to the kitchen past it.
"How did your lying go with roman?" Deceit says mocking my tone of voice. I flinch then just groan and head into the kitchen. Walking over to the fridge to grab water. Patton was over the stove frying something.
"Whatcha cooking there pat." I ask.
Patton turns around and it wasn't patton it was dep bleeding from his neck.
"I don't know Virgil what am I cooking?" He says. I flinch and stay still not taking my eyes off of him. He step closer and puts his hand on my shoulder. And with a blink of a eye it was back to Patton.
"Roman did you hear me? Are you okay? You look like youve seen a ghost." I blink and stumble backwards.
"Yeah pat I'm fine why. Why wouldent I be fine. Anyway what are you cooking?" I slowly studder back to my persona. He just blinks.
"Well I already told ya silly. And your not Roman are you?" I blink
"Yeah sorry yeah its Virgil I'm virgil. I blanked out. Yeah. So what are you cooking."
"Oh I'm cooking some steven universe pat- tatoe fry bits." I chuckle at his potato pun.
"Hey when your done let me try one." He smiles widely at me.
And hands ms a square fried potato. He stares at me waiting my response as I pop one into my mouth.
"H-ot." I say while chewing then it cools down.
"Those. Are.... awsome! pat." He sighs a breath or relief. He fixed a plate and handed it to me.
"Here take that out to the table.." I turn to leave. "Oh! Wait heres the ketchup!" He puts the bottle in my arms as i walk out of the kitchen.
I set the plate on the table and leave the bottle as I walk away.
"Logan we need to talk." I motion him to follow me and deceit gives me a weird glance. Logan complys and stands up following me I walk to his room and he follows me in....
I slam him to the door and start kisding him
(Lol XD JK JK)
And he follows me in. I turn and lock the door.
"What do you wish to discuss."
"Oh you know What we need to discuss." He gives me a blank stare and i let out a big sigh. "You know what memories I wish to erase. WHY WOULD YOU enable me to get them erased!? You know what I've been through. You planted it in Thomas's mind that doing so would be a bad idea!" I start pacing as he stands by the door. "You know how much getting all of the shit thats in my head out, means to me." I calm down and sigh tetting him speak.
"It would effect all of us. I told you that I needed to run calculations of such things, and I was right it would effect Thomas in a negitive way. Reducing his anxiety is bad you know this! Doing so would harm all of the others in the process. Virgil I have instructed deceit not to do anything of the sort to anyone here." He explains.
My eyes turn purple, emotions flooding my head.
"Fine if you wont do it i will!" I run out the door.
"What do you mean!" He yells down the hallway as I walk back to the commons area. I hear him walk after me.

( welp another cliffhanger oops sorry. Anyway also sorry for interupting the chapter with amazing song lyrics. I had to turn the music off to i could focus. Lol. Anyway still post your questions in the comments. And I'll try my best to get back to you. Also... 500+ VIEWS OMG YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING! Love you guys. 👋)