waking up 51

Okay we are back to are regularly made chapters. Once im done writing these. I Will post them. Im sorry if they take longer now that im in school. Also im finnaly done with that jack the ripper book right now for a historical fiction personal essay, so most of my free time was going there. I am sorry.

Heres the chapter. Enjoy. (Sorry its short but i need to post something)

Roman pov\\\\****

*sits up suddenly*
"What the fuck... Ow." My head was bursting but also there was a note on my head. I took it off to read it.

" I am sorry i drugged you, you really needed to sleep, im fine, don't worry about me it wasnt a dream

~love, your emo "

Thats sweet, but I wish i could have woken up next to him. ... Wait am i in my room? He carried me into my room? Thats a funny thought, maybe he hit my head a few times and thats why it hurts.

I should go and check on him though.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I say sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Can i come in?" Deceit says from the other side of the door I ajust myself sitting in the bed more comfortably while replying ..

"Yep!" With my cheerfull additude as usual. Im glad he doesn't hate me. I think as he walks in closing the door.

"Roman, uh.. virgil... Needs no help. He hasent been using his powers on accident and its not turning violent." Deceit tells me this with worry coating his words, he seems shaken up.

"What happened?" Now i was worried as well, I go to my closet grabbing clothes and snapping so I changed my outfit.

"We were talking about what he missed while he was gone. He didn't notice that for some of it i was lying and then he didnt ask me why and I wasnt against the wall by his powers, he seemed to notice and then when he realised he didnt run out of the room, and i didnt get pushed back by a invisible force." He says that all in one breath.

"Let me go see if hes okay then we address the issue."

Virgil\\\\\\\
No no no no. Why. why did i do this!
Clean up you worthless life form.

I do as i was told. I clean my wounds, my knives, my sink. I desinfect everything. Spray air freshener, mop the floor. But of course who could forget cleaning my makeup to rid my face of tear stains.

Good boy.
Shut it.
Somones got a mouth on them today huh? Dont push me.

I growl closing the box of razors and puting them in my jeans. Locking them securely.

I turn off my bathroom light and stare in to the mirror, barely any light innuminates the image. I stare longer. No reason to stare, just quietly, silently mourning the loss of me. I welcome what ive become, irrational, feared, ingnorant, cold hearted, violent.

Sit lets have a chat why dont we.

His voice angers me, my fist flames and i punch the wall. At this point the door opens with a small creek.

"Babe?"