maybe 59 (but they 69)

(Warning, super kinky chapter.)

Virgils pov/////

"Well i might just have to wont I?" I smile against his skin. "But I need a actual shower and im a little tipsy." I kiss him again and push him out the door and laugh.

"Your such a fucking tease vee." I hear him plop on my bed.

I take all my clothes off, i unwrap my arms and hop in the warm shower, hurriedly finishing up washing in the shower and washing my hair. I rinse and hop out and blow dry my hair. I brush my teeth shaking off the tipsyness i had.

I turn off the shower and dry off the rest of myself wrapping my waste in a towel but i hear roman mumbling to himself outside of the door.

"He just has to tease me to now im hard and hes taking a shower. And I'm here royally fucked. Oh he probs loves that band too." He says, and mindless self indulgence is a good band.

I crack the door quietly. "So you want to be royally fucked?~" I hear him jump. Then I remember that he loooves my darksides voice. I walk out a smirk plastered on my face. He nervously laughs as i climb on him I get real close to his face pursing my lips and he closes his eyes and purses his lips but I stop right before our lips meet. And he opens his eyes confused.

"Your clothes. Now." I feel him shiver under the harsh tone in my voice. I get up and he starts hurriedly unbuttoning his shirt. I turn and lock the door, flicking my hand. I walk to my dresser digging around in the top drawer till i find the blindfold, the cock ring, and the hand cuffs.

I turn showing the objects to the naked man in my bed, well almost naked he still had ... Is tha-

"Is that lace underwear? Oh. my. god. Someone has been touched deprived huh?~"

(Author: *cry-laughing in the background* I cAnT! *inhales* ... *WHEEZE* only one person will get this joke but its so fn funny, okay im sorry back to work)

His face becomes so red and he covers himself with his hands. I crawl up on top. Sitting on his thighs below his crotch. His eyes were closed. I take the blindfold and put it on him. I place the rest of the items on the nightstand.

"Roman~ what would you like to do first?~" i say kissing his neck and trailing my hands down his torso. I leave a light bitemark on his neck. he stops and picks up my arm holding it in his hands.

"just because i cant see doesn't mean i didn't notice hun-" he takes his blindfold off. he starts kissing down the cuts. i kiss him roughly this time he fights for dominance. i chuckle a little bit. he smiles. "not use to me fighting back huh? Just because you have that voice to your advantage doesn't mean im going to crumble under your touch like usual."

"Well usually you are too much of a slut to even have the capacity to spea-" he cuts me off throwing me sideways so he was on top.

"I'm feeling a little different today~" he hums. Attacking my neck vishously. "but that doesn't mean you have to stop calling me slut you kinky bastard." he trails his hands down roughly tracing my body. he had this cocky look on his face, i lean my hands back behined my head. 

"Really think you can get me moaning like you get?~" He rolls his eyes. "I don't know if I can restrain myself from attacking you myself~" he digs his teeth into my neck.

"Hell the little slut cant even find my sweet spot~ how pitiful~" I restrain a whimper when he twists my nipple. "Now that's just sad." he gets an angry grabbing the towel and unrolling it off me. Kissing me to shut me up. I groan as he grips my cock firmly.

"If you don't be quiet I'll use those item-" he got cut off by me wrapping my leg under his and flipping him on his back. "Hey!"

"You can fuck me next time." I say obviously occupied grabbing the handcuffs, quickly trapping his hands around the bars of my black headboard. He gasps at the sudden gesture. I grab the blindfold as well, wrapping his eyes as he rolls them in the back of his head.