thomas' morning 60

Thomas pov\\\\\\\

Okay okay you can do this. You need it. they need it. There's only small risks. Its not even that big of a deal. Its just .... Suppose to help me.

Its not going to help you, its gone too far if you can hear me. Just wait till you can start seeing me, then the fun can begin.

"Thomas? You alright?" Joan says. Joan had to run some errands near the phycitrists (did i spell that right?) office and they knew how hard it is for me to open up so they offered to drive me.

They must have noticed the look on my face.

"Yeah, just.... a little stressed. Ya know?" They nod.

"Yeah i get it, but you looked like you just saw your dog get run over." They nervously laugh. They were still trying to show that they were not convinced but was also not gonna push the issue.

We drive in silence besides the low volume music that could hardly be heard over the hum of the car. We pull into the office buildings, and i get out.

"Thanks I'll text you when im done." I say leaning down to the car.

"Yep. Try not to scare the doctor the first meeting though." We laugh and i shut the door and wave as they drive off.

"Okay you can do this, just breathe."

Virgil's pov//////

Its like i was thrown from the bed with anxiety. Apparently me and princey had slept the entire day away yesterday and we didn't even clean off ....

Damn thomas is really scared of something right now.

I walk to the bathroom and clean up so i can put on clothes. I hurriedly get dressed and put on shoes, makeup, and check the mirror so i don't look like i fucked, or got fucked. But of course i have a giant bite mark. I grab my concealer packing it on and blending it. Then i unlock the door and walk out closing and locking the door with my powers so princey wont be disturbed.

"Virgil!" Logan says from down the hallway. I spin around waiting for him to catch up. "Follow me." He whispers.

I follow him down the hall to his room we walk in and he closes the door.

"They are keeping secrets from us." He says.

"Thomas is very worried about something." I reply.

" Remy, deceit, patton, and Roman are the ones in the loop." I roll my eyes adding things up in my head. "Also what's that on your n- nevermind i don't wanna know. .... Wait you can use Roman to get information." I think for a moment.

"Lets just ask pat first, besides you know when he's lying about something right? He's really easy to read when it comes to trying to tell lies, we don't even need deceit.  So lets ask him first." I get up walking across the hall to pats room. Logan follows close behind.

I knock and walk in to start on the interrogation.

(Screw trying to stay on a schedule. )