muffin time 42

Virgil///////
I was laying in bed trying to sleep. But as usual it was a difficult task.

I knew i cant leave and i cant speak. So i just sit there depressed as ever.

I think about what dep said. I instantly shoot up. I slap myself in the face.
"Cant be sad." I say to myself. I walk out of the room only to be greeted by roman with a plate of muffins. I sigh and i loosen up.
"Oh hey emo wanna eat in here or somewhere else." In response I just back into the room. He walks into the room closing the door behined us. He hands me the plate and sits down on the bed I take one and pace back and fourth in my room. He digs into his muffin.

"Love is there something wrong?" He asks after finishing a bite. I just nod and continue to pace. I set the half eaten muffin on my desk and walk briskly to the bathroom. I close the door and throw up into the toilet, roman walks in.
He grabs a hand towel soaking it in cold water I lean up against the tub and he hands me the towel.
I sigh.

"Well anorexia is fun isn't it?" Romans asks trying to lighten the mood with comedy. I just groan in response.
"I guess no food for me then huh?" I laugh back hoping to not be put through throwing up again anytime soon. Roman looks down at me holding out his hand.

"Come on sickly." He says as I get up off the ground with his help. I stumble but he catches me.

"Please please please just let me sleep, stay with me." I groan and flop onto the bed. He sighs.

"Trust me I would love to but thomas really needs me to help with the video scripts. I will sleep in here tonight if you want though." He says trying his best to compromise. I just nod and curl up into a ball. He kisses me on the fore head and walks out of the room.

Everything hurts. Everything burns. Its sizzles and boils. Thoughts swarm my head. My stomach hurts. Everything hurts. I hurt people. I need sleep if i sleep everything will be fine. Just go to sleep. Go to sleep. GO TO-

there was a knock at the door.

"Virgil its pat. Can i come in?" He asks hoping for a response but i dont say anything, i just move my hand and open the door slightly, signaling him to enter.

He pushes open the door.
"Virgil?" He asks walking into my dark room. I groan and he sighs.

"Hey kiddo I just wanted to bring your jacket to ya. Are you feeling any better?" He asks and lays the folded jacket on the top of my dresser. He flips on the small lamp, it was a dark lamp and it provided enough light for the small interaction. I shake my head no at his question. He sits down next to me.

"Can i do anytging to make you feel better." He asks. I mime myself tying a noose around my neck and dying. Patton points at me.
"I WILL PHYSICALLY FIGHT YOU!"
I just laugh and hug him. Surprise covers his face. I just missed him so much. I missed everyone. He hugs me back. "Aww kiddo i missed you too." He says as if he was reading my mind. I just nod.

We break apart from the warm hug only to be greeted by the tourchering burning. I lay back down forcefully hitting my head on the back board.

Patton sighs.
"I really wish there was some meds that i could give you. Dee says thats its gonna wear off soon. But I still wish i could help. Hey maybe a cold shower Will help ya out?" He says trying to help the best he can. I nod and think for a moment. Maybe a shower Will help.

"Well I'll go now so you can either sleep or shower, try to do something to make you feel better alright kiddo?" He asks like the concerned parental figure he is. Throw my arm up in the air, morphing my hand into a thumbs up. He smiles and walks out the door closing it behined him. I sigh and stand up, my head pounds as all of my bodys weight shifts. I groan and walk to my dresser pulling out my purple long sleeve, underwear, my deodorant because I had to hide it from remus, some pair of ripped black jeans, and some black socks.