Chapter Thirty-Eight

The Bad Boy Is My Baby's Daddy

May 25th 2013

____________________________________
Chapter Thirty- Eight - Cloud Stryker

''Why is this so fucking difficult to put together?'' Wind demanded. ''I'm ready to say fuck the screws and hello duct tape.''

''Perhaps you're reading over the French instructions?'' Ryder asked in amusement, carrying on with painting his section of the wall without even looking in Wind's direction, whom of which was scowling at the back of the lanky dark haired teen.

''It's the correct side of the instructions, thank you very much.''

''You want to trade? I'll build the crib and you paint the wall I've started on?'' Eugene asked and I was thankful Eugene was more of a hands on type of guy, considering he was the one who put together both the little kid rocking chair and change table in under half an hour all on his own.

''Or instead leave the painting up to Cloud and Ryder and come hold up shelves.'' Lucas said, wiping his arm across his sweaty forehead and I was also thankful he too was a hands on build it type unlike myself, which was why I was in charge of painting walls and installing the ridiculous chandelier my mother had insisted go in the nursery and while I was against the light fixture, she won over Terrance who then won over me and therefore I had lost two or three hours of my life trying to put the damn fixture up correctly.

''Yeah, I'll help with the shelves.'' Wind agreed, looking relieved he didn't have to paint.

''You're painting on clouds when the paint drys? Right?'' Ryder asked, directing the question over to me but drawing in everyone's attention as well.

I sighed, continuing to roll the blue paint onto the wall. ''Rex wants clouds on the walls so the answer to your question is yes, when the paint drys, I'm painting on clouds.''

''Little ironic, eh?'' Lucas mused.

''That's Pintrest for you,'' I responded. ''Terrance has been all over that site looking for nursery ideas.''

''I think Araki has Pintrest.''

''I have Pintrest.'' Wind said offhandedly, earning strange looks from Eugene, Lucas and I but he didn't seem interested in our disbelieving stares.

''I have Pintrest, too, you find some interesting shit on there,'' Ryder spoke up, averting our disbelieving gazes onto him. ''Got myself a Tumblr account as well.''

''Tumblr's the shit.'' Wind praised.

''Unbelievable,'' Eugene said. ''There are five grown men in this room and we're talking about Pintrest and Tumblr? We might as well grow vagina's while we are at it.''

Lucas and I laughed while Ryder and Wind both glared.

''What are the plans for when we're done the nursery?'' Lucas asked, changing the topic.

''We should go to a party.'' Eugene said.

''What about a bar?'' I suggested, not all that interested in a party.

''Boo, in bars you've got to pay for what you order.'' Ryder said, scrunching up his nose.

''He's right on that,'' Wind agreed. ''I think we should head over to a party.''

''Raise of hands,'' Lucas said. ''Hands up for bar,'' Of course, Lucas and I were the only ones to raise our hands and I sighed, putting my hand down. It wasn't even like I'd be drinking liquor, I really only wanted to go for the pool table. ''Hands up for party.'' He said and Wind, Ryder and Eugene all raised their hands, and all three men looking smug over the fact that they were getting their way.