Epilogue

The Bad Boy Is My Baby's Daddy

October 12th 2013

____________________________________

Epilogue

It was a beautiful autumn day for a wedding, close knit family and friends all dressed impeccably to view the marriage of one Terrance Archibald and Cloud Stryker.

It was taking place in a church, the dark wooden pews lined up in rows where family and friends sat, whispering among themselves while Cloud, standing on the alter, watched over them, anxiously pulling at the collar of his crisp white dress shirt, reciting his vows over and over in his head to make sure he didn't forget.

His anxious movement weren't gone unnoticed.

''You look like you're about to pass out, bro.'' Wind stated, standing at his side as his best man, wearing a smoky gray suit, white dress shirt and a navy blue bow tie.

''I know,'' Cloud mumbled, forcing his hand down, even though he wanted to continue to pull at the snug collar and maybe loosen his black tie but he resisted, wanting to look his best and swallowed hard. ''I'm nervous about forgetting my vows and-''

''Dude, you were reciting them throughout your whole bachelor party-I think you'll be fine.'' Wind interrupted dryly.

He flushed at the remembrance, his bachelor party had been held at a strip club an hour outside of Dawning with both half naked men and women for entertainment and while the others got their lap dances and spending their money for attention, he ended up talking a poor female stripper's ear off about Terrance and Zayden and asking the women whose name was Glitter if his vows sounded all right.

''What's he worried about?'' Eugene piped up nosily, wearing a similar smoky gray suit, white dress shirt but instead of a bow tie, he wore a navy blue tie and he stood on the other side of Wind, raising a thick regal eyebrow.

''He's worried about forgetting his vows.'' Wind replied.

''He was saying them all last night, though, how's he gonna forget?''

''Okay, neither of you are of any help.'' Cloud deadpanned, adjusting the cuffs on his black tailored suit.

''I swear, bro, you're so whipped, it's sad, even surrounded by both hot half naked men and women fawning over you-your mind is still Terrance Terrance Terrance.''

''Shut up, like you're any better,'' He returned with a smirk, recalling his brother not paying for any lap dances and merely sat up at the bar texting on his phone. ''Mr. Ryder said I can only do this and this.''

''Whatever.'' Wind huffed, going quiet in embarrassment because like his brother, he too was enamored with his lover, Ryder.

★ ★ ★

In the back room stood a frantic Terrance, hastily trying and failing at tying his white tie, while Cloud wore an all black tailored suit, white shirt and black tie, he wore a black tailored suit, black dress shirt and white tie and while he was trying and failing at tying his tie, his two best friends sat on the couch watching his reflection in the mirror.

''You need help?'' Ryder asked, trying and failing to keep the amusement from his voice.

Terrance scowled at his friend. ''You don't know how to tie 'em either.''

''No, but I would have offered up Carmen's assistance.''

''What's makes you think I know how to tie a tie?'' Carmen demanded, shoving at Ryder's shoulder.