Chapter Eleven

The Bad Boy Is My Baby's Daddy

December 11th 2012
____________________________________
Chapter Eleven - Cloud Stryker

Shot after shot.

Drink after drink.

Glass after glass.

I've found myself rather intoxicated and slightly depressed.

''I need another drink.'' I slurred, waving my hand to gather the bartender's attention.

''I'm sorry but I'm cutting you off. You need to hand over your car keys and I'll call you a cab or you can walk.'' He explained. I blinked through my hazy vision and nodded, reaching into my pant pocket and produced my car keys which he took before wandering off towards the back.

''I'm not drunk.'' I stated, turning my attention to the older gentlemen seated a few stools down. ''I'm not that drunk, am I?''

''I don't know, can you walk a straight line?'' He asked, basically challenging me. I scoffed, pressing my palms down onto the counter top of the bar and stood up rather clumsily as I mimicked his question in a girlish voice which caused him to glare in my direction like he was tough shit.

''You know what I can walk a straight line.'' I mumbled, stumbling away from the bar and almost landing flat on my face. ''Just watch.''

''Oh, trust me. I'm watching and you're failing. You can barely stand, kid.''

''Pfft, I can walk and stand.'' I assured, holding my arms out like I was about to walk a tight rope. I took my first step forward only to be diverted and clumsily knock into a nearby table. ''Ah fuck, that actually kinda hurt.''

''Idiot.'' The older man grumbled, causing me to turn around and give him the finger. ''I'd be putting that finger down, boy. Or I'll shove it where the sun don't shine.''

''Come at me, old man.'' I taunted, than grunted as I was tackled to the ground by said old man. I wheezed before his beefy fist came in contact with my face, repeatedly. I groaned, bringing my knee up right into his family jewels causing him to bark out a loud curse and for me to receive another punch.

''Stupid little brat! I'm gonna teach you some fucking manners!'' He roared, clearly pissed about me kneeing him in the groin. I opened my mouth to retort but all of a sudden the older man's weight was lifted up off of me like aliens had come down and abducted him.

Good, I hope the bastard gets probed where his sun don't shine.

''God dammit, Cloud, You're fucking drunk as a skunk. Eugene, help the bastard up and you, old geezer, sit the fuck down and shut up or I'll shove my fist so far up your ass, you'll become my bitch ass puppet.'' Wind snapped, his tone rather dark and scary but I was too drunk to even care as Eugene helped me to my wobbly feet.

''I could have handle him myself.'' I muttered, glancing at Eugene with a smirk. ''Would have kicked his ass, ya know.''

''Oh, you little shit--''

''The fuck did I tell you?'' Wind interrupted the older man, pinning him down with a merciless glare that made the man shift uneasily on the bar stool and turn around to face the bar. ''Thought, so. Pete, I'll be taking his car keys.''

''Right, of course.'' The bartender known as Pete agreed without a second thought.

''You're gonna have one bitch of a hangover, man.'' Eugene stated with a laugh, wrapping an arm around my waist to keep me standing. I turned my head and gave a toothy grin at the dark haired fellow my sister claims to love.