Midoriya Izuku: Link (2)

Hohooo, now that it rained the whole day because of a storm, it's gotten cold so I am now able to think without feeling like my braincells are melting one by one.

Please let the rainy season start early
(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ. Anywho, this'll be a long one. Enjoy!

A Midoriya Izuku x Reader. After getting indulged with playing a certain game, Izuku discovers something else other than playing!

><><><

Midoriya stared at his screen like a deer caught in headlights. His mind read back on the words stuck on the window:

Shizue has sent you a message request.

Will you accept?

Of course, he doesn't really have any reason to refuse, yet somehow, he just had this. . . ominous feeling? Just staring at the last sentence, his mouse pointer hovering over 'Yes' had him thinking that he might have just walked himself right in front of the gates of hell.

Nevertheless, he wasn't really someone who would ignore another player, so he accepted. But right as he did so, his chat box immediately rang with messages coming in almost simultaneously.

Shizue

HEY, WHAT THE HELL MAN?!

Shizue

DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY IDEA ON WHAT YOU JUST WALKED YOURSELF INTO?!

Shizue

ARE YOU AN IDIOT? WELL, JUDGING ON WHAT YOU JUST WENT THROUGH, I'M GUESSING YOU ARE ONE!

Shizue

SERIOUSLY, YOU DIDN'T EVEN ORIENT YOURSELF OR SOMETHING? HUH?!?!?! ಠ︵ಠ ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Midoriya found himself flinching, as if he could almost hear the other person yelling at his face. And they're typing in all caps too. They're really mad. His fingers remained hovering over his keyboard, slightly trembling.

Aaaggh, I just caused a lot of trouble for this person. How embarrassing. . .

Meanwhile, on your side, you were still fuming. Your fingers were trembling, not because you were nervous, but because you were still itching to scold that guy more. However, you wouldn't want to appear as a rude, trash-talking perfectionist. Plus, you noticed that the other person was already in the middle of typing, so you just waited, calming your nerves.

Deku

I'm sorry.

Huh? You stared at your chat box like you had just read something unbelievable. That's it? 'I'm sorry'? Aren't they supposed to, like, trash-talk back or something?

You rubbed the back of your neck, tapping away your reply.

Shizue