A/N: Hewwo

*runs to the stage*

Hello, my dear readers! Sorry if this isn't a oneshot, but I have something exciting to tell y'all huehue

So, I've been having this urge to publish my own original story, and I will now admit that it is a boy x boy. Mm-hm, you read that right.

The first chapter's been published right now, and I'm looking forward to what y'all would think. I may have mentioned this, but I have published my original stories before, even when I first started out here in Wattpad. But, I have long since deleted them because I am a wuss, I'm not that impressive of a writer, and I was afraid that the readers wouldn't be able to enjoy it just as much as this oneshot book.

Nevertheless, please check it out if y'all have the time! To those who aren't comfortable with this kind of genre, it's alright just ignore this. You don't have to read if you don't want to.

I'm really excited to introduce y'all to my new OCs there, and I hope you enjoy it!

Here's the cover. Apologies for the crappy quality. It was much better when I was making it:

Aaand, if y'all wanted to know about the description, here it is:

It's scary. . .

He didn't know if he was in the right place.

After years of being home-schooled, 18 year old Finnlay had decided to finally continue on his education as a high school student.

However, not even five minutes has passed since he entered Westford High, did he wanted to go back home quickly.

He didn't know anything about the place. Apart from the fact that it was the only all-boys school where the fees weren't as cheap. He didn't expect the place to be packed with delinquents, peculiarly behaved people—just the type of school Finn would 100 percent avoid at all costs.

Amidst the scary atmosphere, there, he will experience a lot of his firsts since the day he isolated himself from the world—first new friends, first time moving out of his house, possibly. . . a new special person?

Who knows? Maybe he'd much more prefer to go home after all. Maybe he'll eventually find his new life not so bad.

A'ight, that's it for now. Again, please check it out if you like, and I hope y'all enjoy it!

-Rika ^w^