~ Prologue ~

A/N: Hello birdies 🐣
Feel free to comment and review.
_______________________________________

You were in for a roller coaster ride when you decided to date a kpop idol; Jackson tbh.

He was your number one hype man who appreciated you as a wonderful human being. And you were more than happy spending time with him, working out together, eating healthier and laughing your heart out.

But Jackson wasn't just your boyfriend, he was a social butterfly to the point it would make you jealous of him sometimes. Though you lowkey wanted to develop some social skills yourself because unlike some celebrities who faked it on camera, your man was geniune.

And this was one the qualities you loved in Jackson, to care about everyone, wholeheartedly.

Your dates would probably end up being get togethers with all the got7 members, since all of you were family.

And you were glad when Jackson introduced you to his best friend Mark, even though you were both shy to the core. Surprisingly, you found out that there was much more things common with Mark that you had become good friends with him.

Also, Jackson would randomly bring Mark on dates and the three of out hung out with triple the fun. Although you missed spending time alone with Jackson, it was fun to see Jackson being slightly jealous when you and Mark talked alot about a topic he didn't understand.

He would just walk up to you straight and give you a passionate kiss while Mark almost choked on the Americano he was slurping and shout Ewwwww~ and probably take off. It would be a lie to say that you didn't enjoy his PDA even if he went a bit overboard sometimes.

_______________________________________

Please do show your love and support! 💚