19. Broken (Pt.2

It's about to go dowwwwwnnnnn in this chapter... brace yourselfs👀

Btw.. this one of the longest chapters I've ever written... so y'all better enjoy it. It made no sense to break the chapters up into a part 1 and 2.

  Now you may proceed👇🏽

Natalie

           "Bitch, I feel like a brand new woman" Aubrey hyped herself up, doing a spin in the mirror

           "Bitch, I feel like a brand new woman" Aubrey hyped herself up, doing a spin in the mirror. She rushed over to me, giving me a hug, thanking me once again for doing her hair. "How much I owe you" she asked, digging in her wallet.

Looking at her crazy, I shook my head, almost offended. "All that you've done for me, I'm not making you pay for a braided ponytail" I insisted.

"Nope, just because I'm your best friend doesn't mean anything. I should still be paying the same amount as your regular customers, you still need your coins" she explained, handing me a fifty dollar bill, not taking no for an answer. Taking the money, I slipped it into my purse, deciding to just leave it alone.

"Thanks" I hugged her tightly, sitting on her lap. "Don't thank me, you did your job, you deserve it. Friend or not", Aubrey said, laying her head on my shoulder.

Sitting up, I faced her, reaching for the nightstand. Grabbing my phone, I went to the blocked list, seeing Julian's contact name. Unblocking it, I debated on whether it would be a good idea to text or call him. I highly doubt he wants anything to do with me, simply because I've been ignoring him for almost four weeks. Last week, when he texted me, I didn't know how to reply.

Of course I missed him but replying back would've made me forgive him to easily. I think both if needed our space, even if it's just a few weeks. "Should I talk to him? Do you think I'm blowing this outta proportion?" I threw out a bunch of questions that's been racking my brain. She's the only one that knows about the situation, I didn't wanna mention it to Nathan yet. I have no intentions on ruining their friendship but then again Julian should've never pulled that stunt.

Aubrey frowned. "I feel like y'all should have a conversation without the yelling, but your not wrong for feeling how you feel. You told him how you felt about and that it isn't worth doing, yet he still did it anyways. Then for him to let Laila write that dumb shit, I would've smacked his ass." She ranted, laughing at her outburst. "I've been trying so hard not to bring it up in practice but seeing her face, irks me".

     The word isn't heartbroken but I'm a little hurt at his actions. I hope this new him wouldn't come between us but it's already happening. He rather hangout with his new friends and follow behind them. She was use to him being the chill one, staying home, and occasionally hangout or going to one or two parties. Now in days it's at least three a week and that's not including the weekends.