32. Exposed

Hey Loves ❤️❤️❤️. This book is coming to an end soon. I don't know how many chapter I'm gonna put out before the end comes but I don't wanna string it along. We'll see, anyways enjoy the chapter.

3 months later.
Julian

I sat in the boring classroom, forcing myself to complete the wack pre calculus assignment in front of me. Since second semester started the drama died down a lot, every now and then people bring up that brawl in the hallway. People soon found out that Natalie and I were messing around behind the scenes, many thought we were trifling. After being suspended some people switched up based off rumors.

      "Prom is finna be lit this year" Nathan said, dancing in his seat. "All the bad bitches finna pop out" he said and then glared at me. "Don't respond to that second part because you with my sister and I'll beat your ass if you say something outta pocket"

    Lifting my hands up in surrender. "I was just listening"

       I already planned the special night in my head. That was the night to make things really official with Natalie. In the future, I wanted our actual anniversary to be remembered on a special night. The prom proposal is planned out from beginning to end. "I need to ask Natalie about the colors we're wearing"

   Nathan quickly held his hand up. "You didn't give her a proper proposal, so until further notice your not her date" I playfully smacked his head. "You don't think, I was gonna ask her foo"

He shrugged his shoulders, glaring at me. "Just don't fuck up my sister's heart because they'll be your ass" he reminded me and that caused me to raise my eyebrows. "Where was this energy when it came to Samuel"

Putting down his pencil, moving a dread out his face. He switched positions in chair, preparing to tell the reasoning. "I told Natalie in the beginning to not trust that fucker. When shit hit the fan trust and believe, I wanted to slash every body part he has. Before I could do damage she begged me to not worry about it and screamed at me telling me to the back off."

"She told me that hurting him wouldn't make her feel any better about the heartbreak. Nat told me in order to make her feel better, splurge on a gallon of ice cream, candy, and chips so I did that. You aren't the first and last to ask me that but I did get my revenge"

Squinting my eyes, they gave off a curious expression. Putting down my notebook, I closed it sitting it in the edge of the table. "I got one of the computer nerds to hack into his phone, expose everything from person info, address, phone number, nudes, all the dirt is being posted sometime before our lunch period".

Taking out my phone, I looked at the time seeing that's it's almost twelve o'clock. Samuel deserves everything and more that's coming to him.   "We only got two more minutes"

     The two minutes passed and the bell rung signaling for us to start moving towards the lunch room. Soon enough, the airdrop sounded throughout the hallways left and right. I kept my phone off because I didn't wanna see none of his damn nudes popping up on my phone. "This shit finna be magical" Nathan mischievously smirked, going in the lunch line. Even the teachers were shock about the notifications popping up on their phone. The English teacher, covered her mouth, squinting her eyes closely at the picture. She soon shook her head in disappointment shaming this generation.

Samuel came in, his face red from embarrassment and anger. He looked around trying to find any reason possible to fire on anyone or someone who possibly did it. Students pointed at him in disgust or discussed the size of his dick in front of his face. From the way he's getting talked about, homeboy must have a shrimp. "THIS SHIT ANY FUNNY, WHOEVER DID THIS WHEN I FIND OUT ITS ON SIGHT" he threatened, slamming a fist on the table. Ronnie soon came rushing in, whispering in his ear to calm him down but he wasn't hearing shit.

"Woah he's been abusing Ronnie" Nathan blurted out, showing another video that happened to be going around Instagram. The two were in the girl's locker room and it was obvious that he was trying to force himself on Ronnie. She told him no and there is the bare evidence of him slapping her across the face a few times. "That nigga is the sickest boy I've ever met"

"That's crazy, I'm finna grab some snacks out my locker" instead of responding, he threw the thumbs up, indicating he heard me. In the hallway it was clear accept for the low pitched voices coming closer. I smiled seeing Natalie looking good as always. We have been on a good path lately and it seems like things are slowly coming together but you can never be to sure. "Hey bae" I greeted, opening up my arms for a hug.

"Hey baby" Natalie greeted happily, flipping her genie ponytail over her shoulder. "I like this on you, have you taken any pictures"

She nodded, smirking. "I took plenty and I'm gonna send them now so you can stop bugging me about em'" she wrapped her arms around my waist, while I rummaged through my junky locker looking for a bag of chips. Usually I kept a stash for moments when I'm on my death bed of starvation. "Thank you baby"

"Your welcome and do you happen to have a snack to share" she slipped in the question, I could feel her cheesing behind me because she already knew the answer. Taking out a medium bag of dill pickle lays, I handed her , watching a wide smile come across her face. "Your the best" Natalie cheerfully said, standing her tippy toes to give me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Also clear your schedule because I'm taking you on a date"

Chuckling, I stared at her oddly. "Isn't that suppose to be the other way around" I questioned in amusement. She playfully rolled her eyes, continuing to eat her chips. "I wanna do something different, I get tired of you spending money on me"

"I enjoy it" I admitted in a serious manner. "That my job as a boyfriend"

"I'm telling you right now, if this is gonna last, were not gonna be a traditional couple" she sassed, stopped walking to face me. Pointing a finger in my face, I stepped closer to her, pulling her closer to me. "Sometimes I just wanna bend you over a damn desk, you be looking sexy as fuck"

Natalie covered her face, trynna hide the blush from forming. "You so damn nasty"

"Only for you" I reminded her, continuing the scroll back to the lunchroom. My locker is all the way at the end of the hall and the walk back is tiring. "When is this date suppose to be" I asked as she put a finger to her chin in deep thought. "Mmmmm, I'm thinking sometime this weekend, I have nothing planned"

"I don't either"

"It's a date then"