33.

Happy thanksgiving y'all!! Hope y'all are hella good today!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Natalie

     "It's just gonna be you and Aubrey going out right?" Mom questioned for the millionth time on the verge of giving me a headache. I nodded, turning my nose up in annoyance. "Don't get slapped little girl as your mother I'm suppose to ask questions like this"

       I mumbled something smart under my breath. "Okay, but you've been asking the same question for the past hour", I responded, spraying my winter themed perfume from Bath&Body Works. This was the usual ordeal whenever I planned on going somewhere. I would ask a week in advance, she said 'whatever just tell me where and have money'. Then on the day of she wants to have the decency to finally ask questions once it's time for me to head out. "You got enough"

     I nodded. "I just got paid last week, ma"

      Lucas stood in the doorway, bobbing his head to the loud music playing through his new AirPods. "Honey, leave this girl alone, let her have fun". I nodded agreement, smiling, thanking him from taking her off my hands. Momma looked between him and I , giving us the middle finger. "Excuse me for trying to be a good parent, don't do nothing stupid"

       He gave me the thumbs up, walking behind me. Letting out a slight laugh, I slipped on a pair of some new AirMax I recently brought to piece the outfit together. Going downstairs, I took the keys to mom's car, hurrying out the door before she caught me. Rubbing my hands together excitedly, rushing to the driver's seat. Starting to engine, I zoomed down the street, in the process of booking up my phone to the Bluetooth.

         Put You On x A boogie with the hoodie bumped throughout the car, the beat made vibration against the seat. Bopping my head, I rolled down the window, turning up the radio even louder. Boogie part was finna come on and the world needed to hear it, that's my favorite part of the song.

   🗣Switch up on all the newest cars and that's regular
I got all of these VVS diamonds and I'm rich as fuck
I could let you pick out any bag in particular
You gon' let me bust all on yo' ass when I beat it up
Whenever you ready to be nasty, just hit me up
I'm gon' fuck you all night, call me daddy
I'ma put you on🗣

         Pulling up at Starbucks, I sat in the parking lot thinking of what I wanted to order. It settled on getting the usual Caramel frappé since I just came earlier this week. Stepping out the car, I looked around seeing Aubrey sitting inside the calm facility. Taking a seat in front of her, I noticed the two untouched frappes in her possession. "I got you one since this is what you usually get, I didn't want you standing in that long line"