[afterstory]• novels

Omigash seriously. Guys. 4k?! I love you~ and as a celebretion... dundunnn!!! Im updating this.. teeheeee~

And also i made a book cover for this fanfic...

TADAAA
not perfect but hope you like it ^_^.
Please continue supporting this book iwuvu alll~

sexual content warning!!!
Third person's view.

She's been reading too much from ray's bookshelf and now she's regretting ever finding out about the real meaning of the word she has spewed out a couple of times- ok maybe almost every time.

The word fuck.

No wonder the ravenette flicks her forehead everytime she would cuss the word at him.

Needless to say the novels that had scenes that made her face flushed and heat up, welcomed her to a new world of knowledge and by all means .. she wanted to explore it.

"Snow? What are you reading?"

The said girl jolted from ray's bed quickly closing the book she was reading hiding it behind her in a sloppy movement that made the ravenette squint his eyes at her.

She smiled with a flushed face from getting caught as she looked at everything but her boyfriend.

I thought he'll be back by tomorrow?!

She missed him. He was away with norman for a few days already and he was suppose to come back tomorrow. She didn't thought he would come back early..she missed his cooking.
They've been together for so long already and she can't deny that they've done a few things other than kissing,They didn't went far like the first time they had to do it.

Let's just say that ray fulfilled his promise of practicing since the girl claimed that he needed it.. despite her knowing to her self that it was the other way around.

"I already saw it." He walked sitting down in-front of her, he laid his hand out asking for the book back. " give it back. I cooked you dinner.. lets go eat ok?" He said trying to convince her... i really have to move those books away , i have no idea how much she had read already..geez. He thought.

He was aware that she has read a few of his books that he kept away from the children. He was embarrassed to say the least but hey.. he can't hide those away from her hands.

A lopsided grin took over her face as she opened the book halfway making it look like she was reading.

"I didn't know you're into kinky stuffs like this ray~ would you like to cuff me?" She teased handing both her hands out as if asking to be cuffed.