Chapter 40|•| want a bite?

Snow's pov.

"Disappointing" vincent said to norman after he heard about the commotion of the boss being different yesterday etc .

"So you're back to normal now? How bout the plan?" Vincent asked.

I gritted my teeth.. i see . His using him to get his revenge on the demons.. that's why norman had to kill them.

"No.. we continue the plan. We'll move a bit earlier since the last farm found out that humans were the one behind the destructions..worst. They found out that the escapees from grace field are still alive.. send this letter to them." Norman said as he handed the letter to vincent .

"I'll be leaving with zazie.. so you keep incharge snow." He said as he turned his head to me as i ignored him.

Vincent jolted upon seeing me on top of the bookshelves.

"I see you're still good at hiding yourself" vincent stated as he scoffed before heading out the room.

I rolled my eyes before going down to flop myself at the sofa.

"you wanted to talk to me?" He asked to which i ignored him again.. i cant believe his losing his self just for vincent and the others.. he's not looking for better possibilities .

I haven't told him the flaw of his plan.. and im planning to tell him after emma and ray talk to him.. i know emma wouldn't stand his plan.

"Snow?.. are you upset?" He asked confused as he stood up to walk to me.

"A flaw." I said to which he stopped.

He seemed surprised.. the last time i told him that, was when we played chess at gracefield.. everytime he'd make a mistake in his strategies.. id say those words.

"W-what do you mean?." He asked. He seemed to be confused as he thinks his plan through knowing that I wouldn't just say those words without a reason.

"Oh hey zazie!" I said smiling as zazie came through the door.

Barbara should be coming with cislo and the others here at the office soon..

"Ooghh!" He mumbled to which norman nodded as he wore his cloak.

"W-what do you mean i have a flaw?" He asked as he eyes me . I just stared at him with a serious face as he flinched.

"Im heading out now.." he said as he turned to look at me.

I only smiled a bitter sweet smile as i waved him goodbye.. he's on his way to talk to those demons .. ok i lied.. i know his plan before i left with Barbara's group to one of the farms.

That day.. i decided to listen to their meeting here at the office. They were oblivious to the fact that i was here. Nobody knew... maybe i was too good at hiding.

I was suppose to confront him after coming back but I didn't think that he'd finally find emma and ray.

I sighed as the door shut close.. oh norman.

I stood up and walked to sit at norman's table as i took the file that read.. experiment 002.

I dont even know what drove me to read this file again... maybe i wanted to assure myself that norman's plan was alright?.. but despite that i just cant help myself to think about those innocent demons getting killed as well.

"We're backkk~" i looked up from the file as barbara along side cislo and vincent came in.

They flinched upon seeing me with a serious face since they're used to the fact that i always welcomed them with a smile.

"H-hey sweetie~ What's wrong?- oh.." Barbara's smile fell as she noticed the file i was holding.

She smiled a little as she came to me patting my back.

"Want a bite?" She asked as she showed me the demon meat she has.. boy thats a big one.

"Nah... im full anyways.." i said as i continued to stare at vincent who ignored me as he check his worksheet.

"So?.. What's your report?" I asked as i took the worksheet from the table, checking the number of children we had so far.. hmm looks like the supplies will be able to hold up... add the one that we were able to get from gracefield.. looks like we'll all be fine for a whole month maybe even more.

"As usual everything went well.. we also weren't found out- wait?..you were with us the whole time (-.-)" Cislo stopped face palming as he realized that i was with them the whole mission .

I snickered a bit before turning back to my serious face as i continue to check the records.

Barbara stood on my side leaning on the table as she munched on the demon meat that she cooked.

She always said that it wasn't fair that we were the only ones getting eaten.

"Have you all consumed your daily dose of meds?" I asked as i come across the records concerning their migraines.

Cislo smiled as he nodded his head. Barbara just lift up her thumbs up sign and as for vincent he just let out a humm as a response.

I nodded my head a few as I continued checking.. Well thats good i guess...

"Nor-" i looked up upon seeing emma and ray enter the room. They stop in their tracks as they stared at cislo and the others.

"Who the hell?" Barbara asked as she turned her head to vincent.

"Oh! My name's emma! We're from shelter B06-32!" Emma said smiling as she waved at me.

I smiled sweetly at her placing the worksheet down.

"Im Ray.. nice to meet you" ray said to which cislo and Barbara looked at each other in surprise... oh no.

"You mean ray?.. as in little snowflakes' sweetheart?" Barbara asked as she stood up completely as she rubbed my head.

I only sighed as i stared at ray with that annoying smile on his face.

"They're the fugitives that joined us yesterday." Vincent said to which i sighed.

"Oh? Want a bite?" Barbara said offering her meat to the two.. i had an urge to giggle at their reactions.

"N-no not really" ray said trying to be as polite as possible seeing that Barbara is older than us.

"Uhm snow? Do you know where nor.. the boss is?we really need to talk to him" emma said as she turned her attention to me.

I smiled lightly...i knew it.