Chapter 6 |•| is this the end?

(edited)

Snow's pov.

Im leaving in a few hours. The whole day i played the piano for them.. it was perfect actually. Emma ray and norman talked quietly while i played loudly.. even tho sister krone is watching them while mama is in her office... they're planning was unheard through my music.

Im currently packing if that's what you call it.. I didn't place anything in my bag.. i wont need it anyway... the only thing i refuse to leave is the friendship bracelets the four of us had.

But i know that i should give it back to norman..rather than having those demons throw it away.

I turned to my back as i heard footsteps coming in the room. I smiled at them.

"I guess this is goodbye?" I said giggling a bit.

Emma broke down and tackled me instantly sobbing and sniffing.

"Do you have to go?" She asked me after she lets go . I wiped her tears away and smiled at her.

"Normann aren't you even gonna give me a hug??" I said spreading my arms out as he walks to me hugging me tightly.

I felt him sobbing so i rubbed his back.

"Im sorry snow.. i tried my best to think of a way to get you out but.. we lack too much .. i-im so s-sorry snow." He said sobbing.

"Its ok norman.. i have 3 wishes.. i hope you guys would fulfill it for me?" I asked him before letting him go. They nodded at me teary eyed while ray was standing there like a stone.

"The first one is.. i wish you all would escape this hell and live safely outside.. two, ray.. norman.. emma..dont go dying from stupid accidents ok? And lastly.. could you sent me off with a smile?" I asked them wiping my own traitorous tears.

"I promise i'll fulfill all of it snow" Emma said hugging me more.

"Here norman.. " i said removing the bracelet returning it to him."...thank you emma, norman ... ray. I had such a happy life with you ^__^" i said smiling at them.

"Snow?..mama's calling you!" Phil said before tugging my hands to go downstairs.

I smiled and nodded before taking my suitcase and heading downstairs . I handed mama my suitcase and faced everyone.

"Guys. im gonna miss you all. i wished that I could have taught you how to play the piano but i guess its too late for that huh?" I said giggling a bit.

"I cant promise that I'll send you all letters every week cause I'll be having tons of fun out there!" I said jokingly before laughing at their reactions.

"Huh? Where's ray?" Mama asked while we walked to the door.

"The stairs ..He was too sad to see snow leave mama!" Phil said holding to mama's skirt.

As we pass the stairs i can see ray staring at me.. he didn't talk to me all day and whenever i try to approach him, i see how his eyes would gloss up.

It's not like he refused to look at me, to be honest he just watched mr all day, as if he was trying to memorize my face, afraid he'll somehow forget.

As we reach the door i stopped, hearing soft footsteps.

I turned to look at him, hands in his pocket smiling sadly at me.

"What's the matter snow?" Mama said.

"Mama can i say goodbye to ray?" I asked her. She just smiled and nodded.

I quickly ran to him, noticing his eyes widen softly.

He tackled me with a hug instantly sobbing.

"Do you have to go?" He asked once more.

I let out a hum as my voice start to tremble. "I. Im scared." I whispered making him take a sharp breathe, arms tightening around me.

"We should go now snow." Mama called out.

Wiping my tears, i turned to nod before facing ray again.

" i have to go now. im giving you this as a goodby gift.." i said letting go of him.

He wiped his tears away and waited for my gift. I placed my hand inside my pocket seemingly looking for something.
I pulled my fist out and he placed his hand out waiting for me to give it.

"Are you giving it or what?" He said joked out with a small sniffle.

I only giggled at his antics .

"You impatient little prick" i said giggling .

I moved my fist to his face cupping his cheeks with my empty fist before leaning in softly placing my lips on top of his.

His eyes widened before he closed them smiling into the innocent kiss.

I've always wanted to know what true love's kiss was like. All the fairytale book I've read made it seem so magical.

And it was.

Ray is the closest i have to someone i can consider my true love, but im dying anyway so I'll take up that chance.

I pulled away slowly .. smiling at him.

"Goodbye ray.. i love you" i said before giving him a quick hug, running back to mama .

"Why didn't you tell them?" She suddenly asked as we walked through the meadow.

"Tell who exactly?" I asked her back.

"Emma and norman.." she said back.

"Well emma wouldn't believe me she loves you too much and norman. I wouldn't want him to live the rest of his time here afraid. id like it more if they continue living happily before they get harvested" i answered no more smiles and acting.

"I guess i didnt make a mistake then" she whispered to herself.

"I thought you believed me that those where all an act and its not real?" She asked me once again.

"At first i did mama.. but i know you knew me like the back of your hands.. im more on the logic side of things" i said while we walked.

"I know snow..is that why you never told them?" She asked again. Is she getting more convinced now? That i didnt tell them the truth..
I mean i really didn't right? Because they knew all along.

"Yeah.. i know that they wouldn't have a chance of escape anyway " i told her as we enter the gates.

I saw the familiar vehicle.

So this is it huh?.. this is where my life ends.