Chapter 37 |•| broke out

Snow's pov

"So phil and the younger ones are still at gracefield?" Norman said after emma explained what they did to escape.

Ray was still at my side ,his arm wrapped around my waist from the back. Sheesh he's so afraid that I'll disappear again...

"Im sorry for not arriving sooner at goldypond oliver.. you guys.." i said as i stepped out looking at them sadly.. disappointed at myself.

"It's ok snow! You were such a great help we wouldn't have done it without you!" Nijel said giving me a thumbs up to which oliver , emma and the others stood there confused.

"W-what do you mean nijel?" Emma said as norman chuckled beside her.

"Oh? She was the one who killed archduke leuvis when you passed out.. I didn't know you were siblings.. explains why she was so angry that day.." nijel explained as he rubbed the back of his head oblivious to the fact that he forgot to tell them that part for two years!

"Y-you were there that time?!" Emma shouted with shock as she ruffled her hair frustratingly.

"And I didn't even recognize you.. i feel like an idiot.. you were right under my nose!" Ray said as he ruffled my hair.

"She was always the best when it comes to hiding herself ray!" Don said laughing at them.

"Boss! We already set dinner for them! Just come down when you're hungry you guys!" Hayato suddenly bursted into the room with his usual smiley self.

His eyes widened upon seeing that I've already arrived. He smiled waving at me.

"Ah! I remember you now!" I turned my head to ray as he pointed at hayato... whaa?

"You've met before?" I asked as i looked at them both.

Hayato seems confused at this .. im not surprised at all at his reaction ._.

"Y-yeah at the demon village.. remember emma? That time with the arrow thingy?" He said as he turned to emma.

I was confused at first and same to emma until i placed the pieces together.. oh shit.

"I-it was you guys!? Im such an idiot!" I said as i faced palm.. they were right infront of me!

"So you were the one who caught those arrows!?" Gilda said in shock as she pointed at me.

I only chuckled as i ruffled my hair embarrassingly.

"Maaayybeee~?" I said smiling as i stepped back behind ray putting up a piece sign at them.

"Well! You all did very well! It was fortunate that you all met..from the bottom of my heart .. i am very happy!"norman said finally saving me from the situation..whew.

"And.. im sorry. Im very sorry. If only i deduced earlier the location of the shelter and the timing of their attack.." norman said looking down in shame.

"Yeah.. if I didn't leave you guys on the way to the shelter i could've helped you get here.. heck you guys were already infront of me and I didn't see it.. if only.." i said clenching my hands..

Ray noticed this as i felt him bump his hand on mine before grabbing my fist opening it, interwining our fingers.

I smiled as i turned my face slightly to him as he looked infront a lopsided smile on his face.

"Dont say that you guys!! This is on the ratri clan!" Gillian exclaimed.

"But how about you guys? What happened to you? How'd you met?" Gilda asked .

"Yeah.. you said it was another farm but how about snow?" Ray asked as he stared at me.

I looked at norman waiting if he'll tell them. He looked at me moving his head gesturing for me to come . So i gently let go of ray's hand as i stepped standing beside norman. i rested my hand on my waist on top of my black big jacket.

"We were at ^7214.." norman said as he finished unbuttoning his polo showing his tattoo on the upper part of his chest as it was slightly covered by his sleeveless top.

"It was also widely known as .. lambda." I said as i raised my black sleeveless shirt up showing my tatoo that was placed on the side of my belly button.

I jolted as i felt ray tug my shirt back down looking away as i caught his red ear.. gosh this is a serious moment.. dont laugh ok snow?

I looked around as oliver and the guys look everywhere but me with their faces red.

I scoffed as i tried not to giggle as norman slapped the back of my head for doing something like that.

"That mark looks like adam's mark!" Lani said as he pointed at adam's chest.

"Oh? It's good that you've survived.. fancy meeting you again big guy." I said waving at adam to which he stared at me.

I only chuckled as i already predicted that.

"So the three of you was from lambda?" They said in realization as they stared at us.

"Yeah.. actually i arrived first before norman did and before i could meet him there i was already shipped to goldy pond with adam." I explained to which they all nodded.

"So.. what kind of farm is it?" Gilda asked as they waited for norman to answer.

"Its the kind that experimented on cattle children.." norman said as he buttons his shirt back.

"So you guys were.. experimented on?.. that's why snow had became something.. supernatural?" Emma said as she touched my arms.

"Yep stripped of our clothes to be examined like a lab rat!.. well norman got lucky so he didn't get to be examined and injected.... and tortured." I said with a smile as they all looked horrified at me.

"S-so how'd you get out norman?" Ray asked since they already knew how i got out.

"I broke out.. gathered some allies.. i got in touch with a minerva supporter .. the one who gave sister krone a pen! His name was smee and he helped me with the plan.. before he was killed he handed me all the info he had and contacts .. that's how we found this place!" He explained.

"Ahh So that's how you found this placee" i said as i stared at norman.

"W-wait? How long have you two been together? Why don't you know?" Ray asked kinda confuse cause i sound like someone who just arrived listening to norman's stories.

"Well..."