Chapter 4 |•| my own plan

Snow's pov.

Its already been three days since we found out.

The first morning was the worst .. it was hard to smile specially for emma and i think that mama would find out sooner or later if that kept up but thanks to norman, emma was able to smile. Ray continued bickering with me to which for once im actually thankful since no one would think im suspicious.

And we have been moving.. we've been gathering table clothes for ropes.. we found the wall and made plans that climbing is our way out.

But we also found out that mom has been suspecting us.. meaning emma and norman.. she hasn't confronted me yet.
We also found out about the tracking device. This escape will be harder than we thought.

"I think ray should know about this."
Emma said.

I nodded in agreement to her.. ray would be of great help.

"Ill tell him later so let's just head back to the house now-" norman was cut off when a certain someone showed up from the bushes.

"Tell me what?" He said

"Ray!" Emma said shocked.

"Yo!" He calmly said.

This knucklehead.

"Hey porcupine you should stop sneaking up like that.. specially when i could already feel you.. it's useless ya know?" I told him.

"Yeah right scaredy-cat " he said coming up to us.

"I told you im not a scaredy-cat!" I barked back at him.

"Then why did i need to sleep bes-" I quickly covered his mouth in a flash .. this shitty knucklehead!

"Oh stop the flirting you guyss" emma said smiling at us jokingly.

"Ugh can we just go ahead and talk about this??" I asked them.

Norman and emma just smiled and nodded at me. Ray just shrugged.

This is a mess.
Ray and emma are fighting because emma wanted to take everyone while ray doesn't.Norman was just laughing at them and me? Im just watching the show. Its kinda entertaining when mr porcupine head gets frustrated.

"Snow dont tell me you plan to take everyone too?" He asked.

I just shrugged at him.. looks like im his only hope huh? Hehe.

"So? Are you joining or just leave us out?" Emma asked him.

To this ray heaved a sigh before smiling.

"Actually i have plans of my own." I think its better to tell them now rather than surprise them right?.

To this they all stopped and looked at me.
"What do you mean?" Norman asked me confused.

I figured that maybe he would've already think I'd do this. i mean, we're talking about norman here you know? But i think my plan was just so unpredictable that he never noticed .

"I talked to mama.." i told them.

emma gasp at my words while norman and ray's eyes widened up.

"What?! You idiot! Why would you do that she'd suspect you now!" Ray angrily told me.

I just smiled at him.

"What did you and mama talked about?" Norman asked.

"I told her that i was the one who left little bunny." I said still smiling at them .