Chapter 39 |•| peck

Snow's pov.

"Yeah.. i missed you." He said before wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close as he rested his head on top of mine.

"Man.. you grew taller than before" i giggled as I realized that his a head taller than me now.

"Yeah.. you grew prettier..and stronger." He said with the tone of proudness.

"So..What's bothering you?" He said to which i raised my head to look at him..wha?

"What do you mean?" I asked as i turned around to look for some clothes.

"I know somethings bothering you.. was it norman's plan? You dont like it?" I smiled as i picked up a big black shirt and a pair of shorts .

"You know me too well" i said chuckling as i sighed.

"What do you expect? Years of having to sleep with you cause of nightmares had a lot of effects you know?" He said in a teasing manner to which i narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well I didn't tell anyone about you peeing the bed one time-"

"I was only four snow! Leave that ok!?" He said throwing a pillow at me to which i only laughed.

I turned away from him as i start to pull my shirt off. He quickly looked the other way as his face turned red. He was used to it. I used to change clothes infront of my siblings when we were kids. It wasn't much of a big deal till i was seven and mama had to stop me with that mannerism.

I dont know why I don't feel ashamed about stripping out of my clothes openly.

"I saw that you know?" I turned to ray as he looked at me after i finished wearing my clothes.

I looked at him confuse as he rolled his eyes pointing at my shoulders. Oh.. maybe his talking about the white parts of my skin from the burns.. it reaches my collar bones and since my bandaged arms only reached near my shoulders, my burns from before are showing.

"Oh you mean my chest? Yeah it grew bigger huh?" I said casually as i clipped one side of my hair back with a hairpin.

"W-WHA?! I MEANT YOUR SCARS IDIOT!" He exclaimed as his face blushed profoundly.

I only laughed at him to which his eyes widened upon realizing that im teasing him. I turned a few at the mirror seeming satisfied at what i looked before i stood infront of him.

"What do you think about norman's plan ray?" I asked him as he pulled me to sit beside him on the bed

"I dont know.. but im sure emma wouldn't like that.." he said to which i nodded.. " you dont agree either do you?" He asked me to which i again nodded smiling sadly.

"I saw all of those demons living their lives with their families.. they just needed to eat and survive.. like us." I said as i sighed deeply.

"I-I thought t-that i was keeping him on bay!.. not letting him fall deeper into his role!.. I thought i was helping him to carry the burden he was carrying! I thought i was helping him R-Ray! Im s-sorry!" Tears flowed out my eyes as i sobbed in frustration..

He wrapped his arm around me hugging me from the side as he pats my head caressing it.

"It's not your fault.. and you did great ok?.. he's not in too deep yet.. he just didn't want anyone to be killed.. he's just norman ok?" Ray explained as he cupped my cheeks to wipe my tears away.

I sniffed as i smiled nodding at him.

"You know? I've always wanted to do this again.." he said to which i scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

My eyes widened as he suddenly closed the gap between our faces.

I smiled kissing back as i felt his lips on mine kissing me softly.

*knock knock*

I quickly pulled away as i breathed deeply turning my head to the door as i quickly stood up to open it.

Upon opening it nobody was there.. huh?

"Miss frost?" I looked down seeing one of the younger kids as he stood there with his face red.

D-did he saw us?!

"U-uh.. yes?" I said as i smiled crouching down to meet his height..

I glanced at ray as he looked to the side with his face still red.

"T-this is for you!" The boy said as he handed me a sunflower..

My eyes widened as his face became red... awww.. he looks like a toddler haha.

"Aww thank you~ i love it!" I said accepting it to which he smiled widely cheering.

"Oh! Boss said that you should head there to eat now!" He said enthusiastically.

I nodded kissing his cheeks to which he jolted . I giggled as he waved goodbye smiling as he tripped a bit on his foot as he literally wobbled away.. hahahaha.

"Did you really have to kiss him?" I stood up as ray crossed his arms looking pissed.

Pfft.

"Oh come on ray! He's like what? Four years old?" I said laughing as i pecked his lips before pulling him to the dining hall with a smile on his face.

"We're back!" I said as i sat beside norman .

"You really didn't wear it?" He said sighing as he sweat dropped.

I just shrugged before i was able to finally eat.

"Now that i know you're both alive i dont wanna sleep!" Emma said as the four of us hanged out on the two beds.

"Lets have a rematch! Snow we'll be partners and ray and norman would fight us!" Emma said as she pulled me handing over the chess board to norman.

"Put that away and sleep emma!" Ray said annoyed to which we only laugh.

"Oh come on ray! You're just saying that!" I said as he just rolled his eyes smiling as he sat beside norman .

We played all night long.. me and emma won a few times but there's really not that much hope when it come to norman and ray hehe..