Chapter 19 |•|a home.

Snow's pov.

Its already been a week since ive followed the group of escapees. Ive been going ahead of them or around them to kill and get rid of the demons that lurked around them . I wouldn't want to endanger them.

Ive been observing their leader and its already been a week. I hadn't got close enough to hear his voice or see his face but he sure is smart. He knows what's edible and what's not. The kids seemed to look normal .. i mean if buff big kids are normal then i guess they are normal. Some of them are normal looking but with fast running skills. I've seen a few with their heads having stitches across.

I stopped as i heard a demon close ahead.. i stared down as they all stopped walking and was alert.. ive always wanted to see them in action. Looks like this is going to be a great show huh?

I stared as a demon emerges from their right. I had an urge to come help them when one of the kids screamed in terror but one of the older kids bashed the demons head with what seemed like a harmful bat... ooohh i like her already.

I opened my jacket readying my self if i ever need to go down to aid them... i adjusted the bandana covering my mouth as three more came to which they defeated with ease but a problem came when one of the demons was only thrown by one of the buff kids. Tsk

They didn't bashed the core out ..worse case scenario it would call out its friends-

"AAAAHGHHHH!!" i perked up as the demon shouted out before the girl bashed its head out.

Oh shit.

I readied myself as i felt the ground shake as demons came.. a lot of them. The kids started to run and i ran along side them taking my bow out as i shot the ones who tried to jump at them from above.

They stopped running as the demons surrounded them.

Sigh.

I jumped down in front of them causing all of them to jolt and shriek a bit . i  turned my back to them as i placed my palm to the ground letting the coldness out almost instantly. Freezing every demon the surrounded us. My frost avoided the kids thankfully .

"EVERYBODY DOWN!"  I shouted as more of them came .

I quickly placed my arm out to blow the fire that has been restless inside me for the last two weeks after Not letting it out.

The demons all melted like a candle shrieking a bit before the collapsed.

I cringed at the smell of my burning palms. I fucking hated using fire. Its good that im numb but it stung a bit. I crouched down struggling a bit to get the bandages inside my bag.

"L-let me help you." One of the older kids said helping me wrapped my arm up as they stared at me with disbelief.

"Thanks.." i said as he wrapped my arms neatly.. nice.

"Y-your a human.." he stated as he stared at my hand.

"Well thanks mr obvious " i said scoffing a bit before giggling at them.

"T-that v-voice.." my ears perked up as i stood up slowly turning my head to the one whose guiding them all along.

My eyes widened as he pulled his hood off from his head.

"N-norman..." i quietly stated before running up to him hugging him tightly. I almost teared up but i sucked it in.

"Y-you .. who are you? Y-you cant be.." he stuttered As i let go of him.

I pulled the hood of my jacket off my head shaking my short white hair. I then pulled my bandana off my face as i smiled at him.

"Y-YOU'RE ALIVE?!" he shouted as he pulled me to a hug wrapping his arms around my waist as i felt him sobbed a bit on my shoulders.

"Nope your just dreamingg" i stated sarcastically giggling a bit as he also giggled at me.

"You haven't changed.. your hair.. what happened?" He asked examining my face and holding my hair.

I just shrugged at him and smiled.

"Wherever your heading lets go now before the demons find us.." i stated and tugged at him to come and leave.

He nodded at me before turning to the kids and asked them to follow him.

"Are you boss' friend?" The guy who helped me wrapped up my arm asked as he walked along us.

"Yeah.. thanks for helping with my arm." I said smiling while i waved my bandaged arm up.

He just nodded at me before going around to check the kids.

"So you're a boss now huh? You little smart ass prick!" I happily said while i poked the side of his tummy to which he just smiled at me.

We talked for the rest of the way .. he seemed seriously when the kids are close but when it's just us we were giggling and teasing each other.. this felt like home.

"Was those all the monsters inside this forest? ... there's not a single one attacking us" barbara.. the bad ass girl that i said i liked asked as we closed up to a very large tree that norman said was where the kids will be staying.

"Oh dont worry about those .. I finished them up a few days ago" i said smiling at her to which they all flinched and stared at me with disbelief.

Those one that attacked them seemed to live far away to which one strayed away . The other three was probably strayed too .

"So those dead monsters we came crossed with for the last week .. was your doing?" Vincent asked as he pointed at me. I just nodded at them my smile not wavering as they stared at me.

"You've been watching us this whole time huh?...you haven't changed one bit your still good at hiding yourself" norman said as he stopped infront of the roots of the gigantic tree before going in and leading us inside.

The inside was unbelievable. It was a whole paradise for us. Its like a whole big village.

Was this also from minerva? Just like goldy pond?

"This used to be a temple but now the demons had left it and no one comes to visit this place.. we can all live here freely." Norman announced as everyone cheered and explored the place.

I smiled as i looked around.. he really did it... im so proud of you norman... to give them

A home