[afterstory] • dork

Third person's view

"Rayyyyy could you please just drink your medicine?" Snow called out to her sick boyfriend as he pulled his blanket over his head turning away from her.

It was the first time that he got this sick .. infact he never had a cold for the last years..

She grew and irk mark on her forehead as the 17 year old continued to ignore her. He hated that Vincent and Anna still wasn't able to make the gooey medicine into a pill.

The girl stood up in annoyance heading to the door with the medicine still held in her hand. He

I wonder why he wouldn't drink this? It tastes a lot like orange to be honest.. oh shit.. he hates oranges.

The girl sighed at the realization as she continued heading to the door inside the empty infirmary .. empty if ray didn't decide to be sick.

Hearing the click of the door shutting the black haired teen waited for a few seconds before pulling the blanket down from his face slowly, peeking out if his white haired girlfriend had finally given up.

It's not like her to give up easily so he was very wary looking around if she was hiding since the girl was very good in hiding her self.

"Gotcha!!" He flinched and shrieked as the girl jumped on top of his belly sitting there as she tried to stop ray's squirming while she forcefully tried to make him drink the medicine.

"Ray! Why wont you just fvcking drink it!?" She frustratingly said as she shoves his hands down .

She had an advantage to the taller and leaner teen since the raven haired male is weaker than usual.

"I dont need it! I'll just sleep this away!" He said as he pants from exhaustion as the girl finally held his arm using her knee to step over his other arm.

Ray glared at his girlfriend as she smirk in victory . He bit his lips inwardly and turned his head away to prevent the goeey medicine to come in touch with his mouth.

I fvcking hate orange..

Snow sighed heavily as she stared at her childish boyfriend who's still resisting. If he doesn't drink this he wont get well . But she liked seeing him like this.. seeing him acting like a child again since he lost his chance to do so before.. she smiled a bit as she stared at him.

Like a lightbulb lighting up beside her head an idea flashes up her mind as her eyebrows rose up.

The look she made ,made ray eye her suspiciously,knowing that she had an idea made him nervous as hell.

"Ray you do know that if you dont get well you'll be stuck here and you wont be coming with us to musica's birthday ball, right?" The girl teased to which he rolled his eyes seeming careless about the matter.

He missed the demon that saved them but he rather not fall for snow's tricks. The ball is only a few days away and if he doesn't get well by then ,then there is a great chance that he wont be able to go.

"I see.." snow sighed as he continued to resist.

"Then I'll be dancing all night with hayato and oliver then.. wouldn't that be fun?" She teased more as she tried to act like she's excited .".. i wonder if zazie will be willing to dance with me too?" She wondered as she eyed ray .

He clenched her hand that was holding his while glaring at her. The thoughts of having someone else have her made him angry..

He's still as jealous as ever.. the girl thought as she giggled but ray doesn't seem to take his guard down.

The raven haired teen glanced at the light weighted girl as she sat on top of him. He blushed profusely realizing their position as the girl seemed like she didn't mind at all.

"Well then.. i have no other choice i guess." The girl whispered to her self as ray continued to look to the side with a red face.

The feeling of the girls weight rising up made him sigh in relief knowing that this time she finally has given up.

But his eyes widened as the girl leaned forward laying on top of him . She held his mouth open with her thumb in his mouth pulling the sides open as she leaned in for an open kiss.

Ray froze in shock at her actions as he involuntary wraps his arm around her waist pulling he close.

He completely disregarded the fact that her mouth was full of the medicine as her tongue pushed against his .

Their face are red as she pulled away a string of saliva followed their lips as she smirked at his dazed face .

Ray gulp cringing a bit to the taste of orange as he wiped away the saliva that ran down his chin earlier.

Snow. Even tho embarrassed smirked at him with a red face in victory as she finally had him drink the medicine. She sat back down his belly as she licked her lips in delight. Ray seemed to still be in a daze as his face was in different shades of red ,steam coming out of it as he involuntarily smiled a bit.

She got of the bed making sure to wrap the blanket around him kissing his forehead as ray drifted of to sleep in a bliss ,the exhaustion finally taking it's toll on him.

"Sweetdreams.." she whispered as she turned around only to be stopped by the male as he tugged her back weakly.

She turned around to the male as he forced his tired eyes open peeking at her

"Sleep with me?" He asked smiling a bit.

Her lips tugged upward into a small smile as she shook her head in amusement. But needless to say she didn't think twice before hopping back beside him.

"You're such a dork ray" she said giggling a bit.