Chapter 5 |•| i promise.

A/n:  kind of edited this after realizing how cringe the first version was sjxbskxn i might edit a few other parts too.

Snow's pov.

"No." Ray said still hugging me.

"Ray?" I asked him.

"I wont let you die ! You're staying! No! Your escaping!" He shouted at me as he let go of my body. Its like his going crazy.

"Norman emma?.. go back first i dont want mom to be suspecting us." I told them.

They thankfully left to let us talk.
I breathed in and soflty talked to him..
"Ray?... you have to understand that this is the only way that mom would be less suspicious of you guys so that you could go on and plan the escape a bit more freely-"

"Stop that! We both know what will happen to you-" He said ignoring my words.

"Why wouldn't you stop ray?! Ive already accepted my fate!-"

"Do you think I'll be able to live without you?!" he shouted.

I was silent.. wha?

"W-what?" i stuttered. He's not serious right? He can't be.

His eyes were becoming glossy.

"I. I can't wake up and not hear your annoying voice. I- I. Who would stay beside me when i have nightmares- you can't just leave me." He slowly trailed off trying his best to reason.

I stared at him sniffling, feeling my insides break at his words.

"I know your afraid snow... i know you dont want to.." he said slowly pulling me into a hug rubbing my back.

"I know how much you want to live and share your songs.. i know." He said

That's when it snapped.. the thin rope that's keeping me together .. it snapped just like that because of this weirdo.i tried to smile and be happy because i know that for sure they'll succeed.. that no one from my family will ever die again! .. but i cant help to not be scared ... i want to live with them.. i want to experience all the things that girls from the stories that I've read has experienced .. i want to fall in love.
I want to know what a heartbreak feels like. I want to experience how to travel .. to cook for myself . To wear different kinds of clothes .. ride a horse. A kiss. I wonder what its like?.. to be free.

I started crying stuffing my face on his chest crying out so bad. I hugged him closer I've never shown this side of me to any one.. but i never saw this side of ray either

"You're right ray .. i dont wanna die.. but i have to.. you have to escape .. in two months.. your birthday *sniff*" i said crying more.

"I don't care-"

"Well i do!. I dont want you to die ray! I dont want any of you to die! That's why i need to do this.. im sorry "

"An adult.." emma whispered.
She didn't wanna believe what she's seeing and even tho I've seen it coming i still didn't wanna believe it.

"Everyone this is sister krone she will be living with us today." Mama said showing sister krone to everyone.. she had dark skin. Curly hair and a creepy smile that i cannot comprehend.

"And this is your new sibling carol" mama said showing carol who's sleeping innocently in her arms. Carol huh? I get it , she's Conny's replacement. Carol awfully looks so much alike emma. It would be nice to watch her grow.. but looks like i cant do that huh?

The children are in awe with the news.

I already guessed that she still doesn't believe me completely.. she's taking measures i guess.