Chapter 34 |•| let your fire out

Snow's pov.

I felt weird at this call..

"Just a few hundred meters away.. why?" I asked him as my pace became a but faster.. my instincts are oddly telling me to hurry up.

"I've found them.. ray and emma" he said to which i stopped abruptly.

"W-what? Where are they? I-I'll go meet them.. they're probably already heading there r-right?" I stuttered as different kinds of emotions swelled up inside me.

"I've already sent hayato and his friend to go meet them so that they wont get lost on the way.. " he said to which i sighed in relief." ... i caught wind that the ratri has found them and luckily i called them just in time." I froze.

T-they almost got them..

"You should go check the area.. there might still be enemies around" he said as i nodded even tho he cant see me.

"Dont forget to let your fire out ok?" He stated to which i only giggled.

"Yes norman i wont~" i said teasingly as i ended the call.

By now they should've already met with hayato.. i should go check the vicinity. I feel so stupid right now.. so the first shelter that I infiltrated is actually the right one all along.

I quickly ran around to check the place quickly getting rid of the demons lurking around . That's when i found something... a dead body .

I came close to the guy as half of his body was burned .. there was also gun shots on his head... shit I remember him.

He's the guy leading those men whom legs i froze... so he's the one who reported that im still alive.. serves him right i guess..

I quickly made my way to the farm since im sure there's no more survivor from the enemies side.

I placed my pinky fingers on my mouth as i stopped every now and then to blow out a loud whistle tone that im sure hayato knows.

Tsk.

I think that men was able to get to emma's group thus getting killed by one of the kids .. there's a great chance that there's injured children and i have a big hunch that they would need to stop to treat them.. What's worrying me is the possibility that they dont have any medicine with them after escaping their shelter that quickly.

I need to get to them fast.

And stopping to whistle isn't much of a help as i need to remove and place my newly made black mask back every fvcking time i had to whistle.

I quickly continued to jump from branches to branches as i pulled my mask down singing  the tune loudly instead of whistling..

(A/n: my sister said she imagined it as that voice calling out to elsa in frozen 2 -.-)

I continued to run and jumped as my voice continued to shout out the tune until i heard it... the whistle.

It was already night time and i could make out the dim light from a camp fire as i heard the whistle continued. I quickly adjusted my hood and my mask back as i headed to where the whistle was coming from .

I jumped down from the tree as i saw all my siblings along with the goldy pond children.. they're all safe.

I searched for emma and ray also for hayato but they weren't here.

"Maam.. im glad you came." One of the kids from lambda greeted me as he stood to approach me.

All of them stared at me as i made my way to them.. they still couldn't see me through my mask and hood.

"Where's hayato? It's pretty dangerous to stop . you should continue your way back to the hide out" i said confusedly as i continue to search around.

I stared as my eyes stopped at a guy with white hair and a read streak.. i-is that Oliver?.. w-woah.. damn he definitely grew.

"Miss are you also Mr. minerva's ally?" I stared down as Jemima as she tugged on my shirt alongside olive.

My eyes watered instantly.. t-they all g-grew so much already  T^T.

"Did we make you cry!? We're sorry" they said as they hugged my foot but i sniffed before giggling a bit as i crouched to their level hugging them.

"N-no its fine.. i missed you." I whispered to which they just looked confusedly at each other.. i only giggled a bit more before i stood up to face the guy i was talking to earlier.

"One of the kid's injuries became worse so they had to get medicine at the farm nearby" he stated .

Oh so that's why they're not here- WAIT WHAT?!

"W-what!?" I shouted .. i tried with my voice becoming hoarse once again from all that screaming i did.

"Ugh!" I turned to the group as i saw a green headed girl as she tried to aid the kid who had an injury.

I came close to them checking the kid as i placed my hand on his forehead.. is this.. c-chris!? Oh my! He grew so much T^T

His forehead is burning up.. should be an infection. I quickly but gently let a gush of coldness creep into his head as his scrunched face instantly relaxed.

"H-how'd you do that." I looked up .. g-gilda.

I froze as she stared at me.. i missed her.

"ZAZIE! YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!" i turned my head as zazie approached me .

I knew he meant that we need to go get hayato real quick... he should be here for the destruction of the farm.. but i guess he looked for me first.

I quickly turned to gilda pulling her into a tight hug before running up to zazie as i lead him to the farm nearby.

Hang in there..