Chapter 53•|• happy atlast..

Snow's pov.

I giggled as emma ran to the house inside gracefield... she's still as fast as ever.

The four of us ran through the gates with nat and the other far behind us.

"S-slow down guys.." norman panted a bit as he sweatdropped smiling at emma's excitement.

"Watch out!" Ray shouted pulling me to his side just as i was about to bump head first into a tree.

"T-that was close you shitty idiot" he said glaring down at me.

I stuck my tounge out kissing his cheeks before dashing away to emma as she stood infront of the house and the kids.

"Im home.. phil!" She said as she stared at a boy.

"Emma!!!" I heard the familiar voice said as the kid ran up to emma hugging her.

I ran up to her staring at the boy around the age of six.. he looks too familiar.. how could i forget..

"Hi phil.. im glad you made it." I said softly as he continued to stuck his face to emma's body flinching when he heard my voice.

He slowly turned to my direction as i crouch down a bit smiling at him as his eyes widened upon seeing me.

"I-im seeing things again?.." he stated as he let go of emma walking up to me, poking my cheeks as his face seemed to glow up in astonishment .

He turned to emma as she giggled at his reaction.

"Im real phil.. see? My hair is shorter!" I said giggling as he turned to me quickly jumping to hug me tightly.

"I-i thought they got you too!! I missed you so much snow! " he said as his tears flow down.

I giggled as tears fell down my eyes.. i missed him so much.

I turned around as i heard footsteps and heavy panting.

"Its nice that you guys finally decided to catch up." I said teasingly as they glared at me while emma and i giggled.

"Yeah.. very funny.." ray snickered as they both turned to us.

I heard kids yelling as they came close to us in a confused manner until i spotted a turf of blonde almost orange hair.

"C-cherie??" I questioned as she emerged from behind the other kids holding a orange headed toddler by her side.

Her eyes glossed up face scrunching as tears fell before finally running up to us, jumping in my arms in a tight embrace.

"SNOW!!" She cried as her tears fell and fell.

I tried to hold my tears back but in the end I couldn't.

"Norman~" i heard phil as he hugged norman.

I glanced at them as they hugged each other . Ray sighed a sigh of content as he smiled at us.

"Oh my! Carol can walk now!" I heard emma exclaimed as she ran to a toddler who looked exactly like her but with blue orbs instead of green.

"My? I guess she wont remember us that much emma." I giggled as i came close to the two patting the confused toddler's head.

"Uh excuse me?... who are you?" We turned to the boy who's about 11?. He came close to us with the other kids.

I guess this is a whole family of siblings huh?... and i guess they're not accustomed to the truth yet... should we tell them the harsh reality?.

"What's going on?" I turned to the women as she stared at us in shock and confusion... oh she must be the mother here..

She couldn't believe what she was seeing.