Chapter 49 |•| aroused

Ray's pov.

"VINCENT WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" i whispered-yelled through our communicator as i walked into the hallway cautiously opening the doors.

"Calm down ... i see her.. you're close... right there!" He said as i stopped in front of a door.

"Is ratri inside?" I asked as i placed my hand on the door knob.

"No .. so hurry up." He said before we disconnected.

I tried turning the knob to open the door but it won't budge... shit.

It's not one of those high tech doors.. it's just a simple door.. i could try to pick the lock.

Norman and emma are continuing on going to peter ratri just as planned. The plan was going well.

We're taking over grace field..

Vincent said that peter ratri wasn't with snow earlier. It made me nervous.

I quickly picked the lock and despite my hands shaking i still managed to open the door welcoming me in a room of darkness.

I heard whimpering and heavy breathing from the bed that was covered with a sheet.

I searched my eyes around for the lights and thankfully i found the switch opening the lights of the room.

I stared at the bed as i saw it rise up and down along with the sound of heavy breathing.

I walked up to it slowly.

There's a hand out from under the covers.. and it's cuffed to the bed. I ran up to the bed taking the covers off showing torn black clothes around the bed and a crouched figure of a white headed girl.

"Snow.." i muttered as she flinches.

My eyes traveled to her figure blushing profusely at what she was left wearing.

There's no blood stains everywhere and that made me sigh a sigh of relief. They haven't touched her..

"R-ray~" she whimpered as she breathed heavily.

"Im here now.. i wont let them touch you again" i helped her shaking body to sit up cradling her into my arms as she laid her head on my chest.

"Im fine..Y-you should leave ray.." she said whimpering a bit.

I confusedly stared at her getting distracted by her droopy eyes . She was covered in sweat and her faced is flushed. Her body feels so hot.. is it because of her abilities?... that cant be she already used tons of it.

"W-what do you mean?.. I'll take you out of here ok?" I laid her back on the bed taking off my jacket to cover her body.. she's becoming irresistible with all that pouting she's doing.. damn it.

Now i think it was a big mistake to read all those intimate books...

"R-ray I'll lose my mind a-anytime now.. y-you should go to emma-"

"Lets go now." I told her shaking my head as i stood up on the side of the bed snaking my arms around her back and behind her legs. I flinched a bit as i heard her let out a weird sound.. was that a m-moan!?.

S-shit what did they do to her?

Earlier

"Ray" i turned to Barbara as she suddenly called out to me gesturing me to come over to her.

We're inside grace field now and after a few turns we'll be splitting up to go to our destinations.

"What is it?" I asked her impatiently.