Chapter 50 •|• jealous

This could be a bit... uhh .. please dont report me hehe..

15+
Ray's pov.

I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts as i glanced down at her...shit control yourself.

I turned to the drawers beside the bed searching for anything to help but all i saw was pills and a few water bottles.

I crouched beside her taking my gun out.. I'll just shoot the cuffs.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked as she tried sitting up.

"Cover your ears.. I'll shoot this ." I said wrapping my other arm around her to pull her close to my chest covering her other ear.

"In three ok? 1... 2...." and i shot completely missing her hand as she quickly pulled her arm to her chest trembling a bit.

The cuff was still around her arm but at-least she was free from the bed.

I sighed in relief as i sat on the bed stroking her hair to relieve her from the shock.

"R-ray? You didn't answer me.. did barbara told you how?..is that why you're the one they sent here?" She asked pouting upset that i didn't answer her earlier... damn that's cute.

I looked away nodding at her as she stood on her knees in amazement that i knew how to take the effects off.

"Im here because i want to save you ok?" I said confirming her last question to which she nodded and smiled sweetly.

"Ray..I didn't get to tell you this.. And if things gets out of hand that I wouldn't be able to say this .. i feel like im losing my mind any minute so.. ....i love you" she said as she smiled despite the effects still seen in her flushed face.

I stared at her.. s-she loves me.

"I wasn't sure what this feelings were when i met you again but after confirming it to barbara.. i knew that i was right! I am inlove with you.. and you dont have to answer back right away.. its been a long time and i know that you might not like me anymore-"

"I love you too" i said smiling softly at her which made her stop her rantings.

She stared back becoming more flushed as she tried to cover her face with her hands in embarrassment.

"So how do i get rid of this? I-i cant take it anymore.." she said her lips quivering as her legs unconsciously rubbed against each other.

"R-ray help me" she said in despair as she saw that i only stared at her. Her eyebrows scrunched with each other as she glared at me with a pout on her lips.

"Do you really want me to do it tho.." i whispered to myself... aish why am i so nervous about this!?

"Ray let's hurry~ norman and the others are waiting." She said shaking me hardly .

H-her chest i-is b-bouncing... agh! What the hell is wrong with me!?

"My eyes are up here" she called once again snapping me out of trance as i stared at her face flushing red

"You can always touch it if you want too~" she said in a slurred voice teasing me.

Yup she lost her mind.

She yelped when i pushed her down the mattress.

"R-ray?what are you-"

"Getting the effect off" i simply said before slamming my lips unto hers.

She gasp before kissing back wrapping her hands around my neck as i snaked my hand on her waist.

I licked her bottom lips causing her to gasp . I did what i read on the books i read... this is easier than I thought.

"Hmm~" seems like its working.

I pulled away a string of saliva connected our lips . I started to kiss down her neck sucking a bit.

"Aahh~" she whimpered out as i felt her uneven breaths.

Its good that norman made sure i had a lot of time on my hands. They should be heading to vincent or maybe talking with ratri..

Seeing the red marks on her upper body made it known that she was almost touched earlier... its good that we ignited the plan earlier than what the original time is.

Don't worry snow.. I'll make you forget of those moments... i promise.

********
{a/n : just a disclaimer guys.. no they did not do the nasty ok? He just helped her uhh.. release ok? Their only 14 - 15 years old so im seriously not doing that shit ok? Understood? Good 😊}
********

"Can you stand?" I offered my hand to her as she grabbed it pulling herself up from the mattress as her legs wobbled when she stood up.

"Yeah i think i-i can manage.. i feel so sticky.." she said cringing to which i snickered ruffling her hair.

Her flushed faced was still seen although im sure now it's not because of the drugs..

She quickly turned away from me in embarrassment walking to the bed.
She took her shorts as it was the only one that wasn't ripped. She wore it cringing while she buttoned it. I guess she was uncomfortable with the stickiness.

I could see that she's still weak and as far as i want her to just rest here i know it's dangerous for her if im not around.

She walked across the bed grabbing her large jacket that was neatly folded on the side.

"So this is where they placed this" i heard her mumble to herself before she slipped her arms in it not bothering to close the zipper.

"So Where are they?" She asked as she came close to me .

I flinched when she suddenly pulled the device out of my ears placing it into her own.

She's still not looking at me in the eye trying her best to not be awkward and embarrassed... i could say im the same but im too cool for that so i brushed the feeling away.

"That hurts.." i mumbled as i rubbed my ear.

"Yeah i remember saying that earlier" she said snickering making my face heat up..." where'd you learn that tho? Practiced on violet?" She asked bitterly as she pressed the buttons of the device.

And where the hell did that came from?.. was she jealous... if she is then thats darn cute.

"Well someone's jealous." I said snickering at her as she rolled her eyes waiting for someone to answer the device.