Chapter 48 |•|

Snow's pov.

My head hung low as i breathed heavily. Sweat covered my forehead as bits of my hair stuck unto it.

I licked my lips tasting the metallic taste of my blood from biting too hard.

*click!*

My body collapsed into the ground after the metal bands on my hands and feet clicked open.

I felt too weak to even stand up and my brain was in a mush as my chest heaved forward with my uneven breathing.

"I think you've learned your lesson.. my,only a few hours left until they barge in." My eyes travelled to the blonde man crouching infront of me checking his watch.

I felt him carry me bridal style as i tried to resist weakly squirming and pushing away from him as he walked out of the room.

I gave up on trying to get away after a few minutes from exhaustion.

Fvcking electricity.

I felt him stop infront of a room before he opened the room. He closed the door behind him heading to the big ass bed in the middle of the room.

Goosebumps traveled down my spine after realizing why we're here... shit.

He placed me down on the bed and with all my must up energy left i stood up pushing him away as i stumbled to walk to the door.

A-almost there!

I turned the doorknob but it didn't budge..it was locked i tried pushing and pushing even tho i felt weak but it never budged even a bit.

"P-please.. open up" i said as i weakly punched my fist to the door.

"You're not getting away.. just accept your fate little snowflake.." i turned to peter ratri as he sat comfortably on the bed holding a water bottle on his hand.

I gulped dryly feeling my dried throat as I stared into the water bottled.

"Want some?" He asked throwing the bottle to me.

I caught it with ease as i eyed him cautiously.. I shouldn't be drinking this right?

But i may die earlier with dehydration.. besides it might help me to gain energy to get out of here...

With my eyes glaring at him i opened the water bottle continuously gulping the water down to the last drop. A sigh escaped my lips.

I stared at peter ratri as he stood up smirking . My stance is in place as I cautiously watched him getting closer.

W-why do i feel so hot all of the sudden?

I breathed in deeply as i felt very weird. I felt my face slowly flushed red as sweat dripped down my forehead.. w-what is this?!

I subconsciously rubbed my legs together to get the feeling off as i felt my lips quivered a bit.

"Dont worry.. come here and I'll help you" he said spreading his arms out as he came close.

"D-dont come near me! Stay away!"i said as i stumbled trying to get away from him . I tripped on my own foot.. fvcking idiot.

I crawled backwards not taking my eyes off him as he slowly walked to me reaching his hand out.

I glared at him as my breathing became more uneven and i felt more hot as a thin layer of sweat covered my body.. shit.

I placed my palms out watching as his eyes widened taking a step back from me but that smirk never left his face.

I released my fire but only a fuse of fire came out before disappearing.. its the same with my frost .. im too weak.

I stared in horror as he quickly pulled me up throwing me unto his shoulders carrying me like a sack.

"L-let fcking go of me!!!" I screamed as i tried my best to punch his back.

"Oof!" I quickly tried to crawl away after he threw me harshly on the bed but he trapped me with his arms as he hovered on top of me.

Tears left my eyes in despair as he held my hands up. I tried to kick his balls but he stepped on my legs.

"Aahh" i breathed out as i felt him suck on my skin.. w-what the hell did he made me drink?.

Come to think of it that water did taste a tad bit weird.. drugs.. was it the drugs he was asking for earlier!?

Drugs for this.. drugs for arousal.

I've read about that from the hide out.. Barbara told me about those before,the only way to get rid of the effects is either to quickly puke it out or get some relief..Shit.

The only way i could get the effects off is to relief it off and Barbara never told me exactly how.. I can't puke it out anymore since my body already absorbed it... I'll just endure the effects.. i will never have this guy help me get some relief.. barbara said it will be disgusting.

I can't and won't give in.. but do i really have a choice..

I flinched when we ripped my clothes off. I never had a problem with changing in front of others before but this just makes me sick.

"P-please let me go.." I whimpered as i breathed deeply to which he only chuckled.

"Im sorry but I can't help but be a gentleman.. i can't leave you in this state cant i? You'll suffer." He said laughing a bit.

I closed my eyes shut as he came close again but i jolted as the sound of the door slamming open.

"Mr ratri! Im sorry to interrupt but we have been infiltrated...you have to go now.. its a mess out there" i heard the demon said to which peter ratri trembled in anger.

I sighed a breath of relief.. t-that was close.

My mind is turning into a mush and i know that if this goes on I'll lose control of myself.

"They shouldn't be here for another couple of hours.. they came in early." He said to his self

I tried sitting up when he stood up to grab something inside his drawers.

I crawled away upon seeing him grab metal cuffs..dude im not a criminal to be having that on me .. so no.

"Come here my little wife.. you'll be waiting for me ." He said smirking as he pulled my arm locking it with the cuff before cuffing the other to the wood of the bed.

"Take this off me" I slurred as i tried to pull away from it.

I quickly grabbed the covers to cover my body realizing that im only in my bras and panties.

My socks are still on me. It reached my knees thankfully leaving my legs protected from his sight.

I turned to the blonde as he forcefully pinched my cheeks to open my mouth popping a pill inside.

I tried to spit it out but he forcefully held my face covering my mouth until accidentally swallowed the pill.

"That should keep you aroused till i came back" i heard him whisper to himself as he smirked at me .

And then he left.