Chapter 27: Katsuki Bakugou

Start from the beginning

After the investigation it was revealed that a broken rib had pierced the hero killer's lung at that moment. He hadn't licked anyone's blood apart from (Y/n)'s. Everyone was waiting for the girl to move something. No one knew if she would be deemed paralyzed forever or recover. They just had to wait and see. 

-----------------

Morning came and the four students where all in a joined room at the hospital still recovering from the events from last night. The three boys where wide awake, sitting on their beds while the female was still sound asleep in hers. Gray was curled up by the crook of her neck asleep. The cat had refused to leave the girl's side, even the doctors let it be.  Todoroki was the first to break the silence. 

"Were you able to sleep, Midoriya?"
"No, not really."
"I didn't think so."
"Me neither." Iida spoke staring at both of his arms wrapped in bandages.
"Thinking about it now, we did something amazing, huh?" Midoriya said
"Yeah" Todoroki said
"Seeing an ending like that really makes you feel like it's a miracle we're alive. He could've killed us if he wanted to." 
"Yeah. We were obviously left alive on purpose."Todoroki agreed on Midoriya's words. He turned to Iida "You're amazing to face been able to face him after all the murderous intent directed towards you."

Iida disagreed, Hes words trailed off but was soon disturbed by Grand Torino and Manual who walked in the room. "Oh great you kids are awake." Grand Torino looked at Midoriya "Kid, Iv'e got a lot of complaints for you." a hum caught everyone's attention. They turned to the only girl in the room. The cat was sitting up, its ears facing (y/n). The girl moved her head, Gray moved out of the way and walked to the foot of the bed. She hummed again slowly rising up holding her head and wincing in pain forcing her to lean back on the bed. Manual rushed over to her and placed his hand on her back for support. "It's best if you don't move yet."
"I want to sit down." the girl said despite his words. Slowly he pushed her up letting her sit on the bed. "What happened?"
"You where stabbed. Lucky none of your vital organs where hit. Blood loss almost got you but you stayed strong kid." Grand Torino said, The cat had crawled up to (y/n) and laid on her lap. "Gray?" The cat replied with a soft meow. "He refused to leave your side so they let him stay. But first you have a visitor." a tall a guy came in wearing a black suit but he had a head of a dog. His paws where stuffed in his pockets. "Hosu's cheif of police, Kenji Tsuragamae."

(((((just  imagine he gave you guys the talk..))))))

-----YOUR POV-----

"So that's that." I said. "We'll that went better than i expected." Midoriya said. "Thank you." I turned to Iida who was close to tears. "I never got a chance to say it, so thank you." I smiled back at him. "Next time. Don't go charging in like that, okay?" he nodded and smiled back. "Im sorry." now Todoroki said sadly. "Everytime i come it someone gets immensely injured. I don't know whats wrong with me. Its like i'm cured or something." Both Iida and Midoriya laughed at Todoroki's remark. "I didn't know you could joke around like that, Shoto." i said smiling. Sadly i can't laugh too hard. "It's not a joke. It's like im some sort of magnetic field that draws bad energy." Iida and Midoriya laughed harder while i had to silently giggle. 

Two days went by after the Hosu city incident, four days since the internship Ino was currently searching for any injuries. "You're all good, though i recommend not to move too much. Rest for today and you should be able to go out for tomorrow." Principal Nezu looked at Ino. "You heard your friend. Go home and rest. We'll continue our patrol tomorrow, okay?" i nodded and sat up "Okay." Ino turned to Izuku who was sitting on his bed, phone in hand. "Izuku. Let me heal you." Ino offered smiling. "No, it's fine. I don't want to trouble you any further." He rubbed the back of his neck shyly. "I suggest you take her offer Midoriya. It'll help you heal up faster."